• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: Cack On Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I doubt Wenger told him to stand on the half way line for a goal kick.

if he has not expressibly said it he allows it

same can be said for loads of stuff our players do

Ramsey thinking a football game is only 20 minutes long
Xhaka thinking he has a don't tackle me shirt on
Iwobi thinking that he should run straight into players
Welbeck keep doing whatever it is that he is doing
Holding thinking he is Messi

it is like there is no managment or coaching going on

FreakySami

he has lost all common sense and confidence playing in the non existant defense wenger sets up. no organization, no defensive drilling no cohesion

Wenger gives completely contradictory orders then what players are supposed to do

Same with Xhaka
You have no idea what you're talking about.

Rygura

if he has not expressibly said it he allows it

same can be said for loads of stuff our players do

Ramsey thinking a football game is only 20 minutes long
Xhaka thinking he has a don't tackle me shirt on
Iwobi thinking that he should run straight into players
Welbeck keep doing whatever it is that he is doing
Holding thinking he is Messi

it is like there is no managment or coaching going on

It shouldn't need to be said. As a centre back you must be out your mind to stand on the half way line for a goal kick. You just don't do it.

Hope

Less
he has lost all common sense and confidence playing in the non existant defense wenger sets up. no organization, no defensive drilling no cohesion

Wenger gives completely contradictory orders then what players are supposed to do

Same with Xhaka
That is totally nonsense my god. You think you know better than Wenger about football?

Gooner_girl14

Just another example of Wenger's ineptitude when it comes to defending. He is such an inconsistent player, and being in a defensively clueless team like ours is a recipe for disaster. He was so weak and lazy for City's first goal, but Ospina is also to blame for being in no man's land. I'd love a new CB, but honestly if Wenger stays I have little confidence that whoever we get in would be an improvement on either Kos or Mustafi.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

DW5W12cWkAAaPXz.jpg:large

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
When Valencia had this lad in their defence they were struggling lower down the table, they now have Gabriel and they're in the top 4. Really does make you think.

Gabriel is **** mate. I watched him live this season against Sevilla whom they destroyed 4-0, he still managed to look rubbish and was ****ting his pants every time he was in possession of the ball.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Gabriel is **** mate. I watched him live this season against Sevilla whom they destroyed 4-0, he still managed to look rubbish and was ****ting his pants every time he was in possession of the ball.
Helps that Marcelino is a decent manager tbf. Gabriel would have looked as bad as Mustafi does here right now.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Hate him, always makes the most of any slight nudge from a striker like he’s trying to win a free kick in the final third.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Helps that Marcelino is a decent manager tbf. Gabriel would have looked as bad as Mustafi does here right now.

Was about to mention Marcelino but tired of hearing this bollocks that Valencia are good defensively because of Gabriel. Bloke is wack.

blaze_of_glory

I close my eyes and dream of big Per Mertesacker. Imagine how people didn't like him, said he was a liability and we needed someone more mobile. Well, now who's big and slow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom