• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: Cack On Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
He went on to talk at length about criticisms he has of refs in England. No idea who's advising him, if anyone is at all, but someone needs to tell him to gauge the atmosphere and shut up.

Essentially he's saying, "Look yes ok we need to improve, but so do the refs". The refs aren't your problem, pal. The mistakes are the problem.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Those comments from Mustafi really highlight the excuse culture and lack of accountability that is rife throughout the club.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

This is spot on. Clowns like Neville telling us what to do, bloke almost single handedly relegated a massive club in Spain.

Neville was getting ready to tear into us the second the match kicked off ffs, I agree with Gary that the first goal was poor from Mustafi but other than that most of his criticisms of the players were extremely harsh and over the top. Especially when you have to consider they were basically asked to sit deep and soak up pressure which for some reason Neville didn't take into account when criticising Ramsey and Xhaka for not running enough (conveniently ignoring that Wilshere was walking at times too).

We made a couple of defensive errors and the third goal was top class, Neville was acting as if it was the 8-2 defeat all over again. Like I said he was ready to tear into us from minute 1, almost as if he expected us to lose (like 99% of people out there) and wanted to say some memorable stuff like I imagine Sky want from their commentary and pundits which has been very evident over the years. Also found it weird how he was so reluctant to put any blame toward Wenger himself and put it solely on the players. Maybe his time at Valencia has made him a bit reluctant to criticise other managers because he failed embarrassingly there.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
directly responsible for two of our biggest **** ups this season. Against Utd and the Final.

Less talk off the pitch more, time to prove on it!

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
I’ve been Mustafi’s biggest defenders over here but he did not cover himself in glory this Sunday. He is not helping himself with these pathetic performances with the WC coming up and the competition for a place in Die Mannschaft will not be easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom