• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: Cack On Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Its crazy how many players we have like that and have had like that. IMO we need to get rid of anyone at the club like that. Holding onto those players wont improve the mentality of the team.
We've got rid of a few. There's only Iwobi, Jenks and Mustafi who have the scared mentality and lack the ability to improve or control their nerves. Everyone else has weathered their storms.

Preacher

Always Crying
DylhQW3XQAEWMCp.jpg:large

Legendary article from Steve:lol:

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Really is a gutless spineless coward. Should have been axed after that calamity against United at home last season. Didn't even have the balls to stay on the pitch and fight.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Really is a gutless spineless coward. Should have been axed after that calamity against United at home last season. Didn't even have the balls to stay on the pitch and fight.

Call him many things but this? He tries hard I just don’t think he’s qualified for the job.

Malky

Established Member

This is EXACTLY what I was referring to in my last post.

This gormless idiot is pointing the finger at Cech for a goal which he was clearly at fault for.
One of the main reasons I hate Mustafi - It's always someone else's fault! He constantly makes mistakes but quickly points the finger of blame towards a teammate. If you make a mistake you own up, admit it, apologize and give 110% so it doesn't happen again.
He's just a clown who thinks he's better than he is!

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Wasted so much ****ing money on him, now we have none. Awesome.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Whenever our defenders have strong starts or a good couple of games after being signed I always fear for them.

Squilachi was the same.

You look at Kis and Monreal, shaky starts and BAM, starting every week.

nick gould

I try to focus on the positives but today the guy was so so sloppy in possession. So casual and reckless in his game. We are not getting our £35 mil back when he moves on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom