• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: Cack On Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
qshb7q4fzvf21.jpg

Am I meant to feel sorry for him or something?

"OMG please stop being mean to our players on social media, you wonder why they play with no confidence :("

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Should just give him away for free to someone who buys a box of cereal at Tesco.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Horrible player, I don't think he got one cross into the box right, cost us the goal too, I don't think I want to see him put on an Arsenal shirt again, fking w*nk

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Emery’s just got to stop playing him, hiding him at right back without a winger against him at least limited his f*ck ups.

Even then he still finds a way to hurt us, I’d literally rather Jenks and Mavrapanos from here on out.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Sunday league players have better ball skills than this guy does. It's crazy that after 20 years of playing football he can't pass or cross the ball and he's still professional footballer at Arsenal!
Penalty was one of his classics, no need to add anything to that,

say yes

forum master baiter
We’ll sell him in summer. Clearly finished here.

Today summed him up tbh. Solid defensive performance marred by an unforgivable brain-fart.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
We’ll sell him in summer. Clearly finished here.
I really can't see any professional club taking this guy. If you can't pass the ball at 25 and you train every day than you are in the wrong business. I understand his body is better than the body of an amateur footballer but that's the only advantage he has over some John Doe playing lower league football. I would rather train one youngster than having someone like him on 100k

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I know Mustafi is going to get the stick for the costly mistake (which shouldn't of cost us if the Lino did his job) but apart that he was very good today. Had Bellerin been playing Sp**s would of looked exploit the space he leaves behind and Son would of taken us apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom