• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: Cack On Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

MustOezil

Didn't watch the game, but clean sheet tells about his performance. Just enjoy it because just a week ago the same mid table team had three goals in their favour.

But hey, most of the posters on here are not present to support our beloved Arsenal but to fight one another trying to prove..

What a silly post. Didn't watch the game = Don't speak up about his performance. Also your passive aggressive reference to what other posters do here is the worst kind of infighting on this and any other forum.

Hypocrisy

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
What a silly post. Didn't watch the game = Don't speak up about his performance. Also your passive aggressive reference to what other posters do here is the worst kind of infighting on this and any other forum.

Hypocrisy
Easily the worst poster on the forum. Best to ignore. Literally only came on here for months to tell everyone how amazing Granit was while he was absolute poverty. Now that Granit is actually contributing he acts as if he is god with an "I told you so" attitude. Pathetic really.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Hypocrisy

I have actually watched the game afterwards, despite a mistake, and who doesn't make mistakes, he had a good game. I don't mind if he gets his fair share of criticism but his criticism is OTT. I don't mind if he leaves Arsenal neither but he has become a fans scapegoat, when you see others making mistakes, too and they hardly get mentioned. However, it is not something to bother when you see that those commenting on here are mainly daily trolls.

Chill

Just some quick postin of some comments on youtube from the video on this page you have liked. There are some true arsenal fans out there.

Joe Long2 weeks ago
This is ridiculous, support our players not put them down. Especially before such a crucial game!

HDTENNIS2 weeks ago
He may not be great, but i do not think its right to put a video up like this...

Juan Delgado2 weeks ago
Just saying the moments he saves us and scores crucial goals, I'm sure you celebrate them right???? So don't act like he is anywhere near as bad as people make him out to be, he is inconsistent but he is a quality player.

etc. etc. which by the way was posted by another troll of this forum.

Go and sing an ode to Özil now.

Last edited:

Erlis

Easily the worst poster on the forum. Best to ignore. Literally only came on here for months to tell everyone how amazing Granit was while he was absolute poverty. Now that Granit is actually contributing he acts as if he is god with an "I told you so" attitude. Pathetic really.

The best poster on this forum, that is MOI!

Erlis

I forgot that I have this **** on my ignore list, I was just about to say who gives a **** what you think.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
who gives a **** what you think.
This is exactly what anyone who can read thinks when they see your opinion written on here. That's your fault, though. Your unwavering support of any player remotely connected to where you were born is pathetic. Go back to the stone age from whence you came.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Poverty mentality tbh. Thinking every time a player steps out on to the pitch, he's representing your country, as if the PL is some sort on individual world cup or something. Tragic.
:rofl:

Erlis

You are so biased, i pity you, a barbarian savage mentality, what else can you say. You should get out of your remote village time after time to see that the world is not as you have build it in your little tiny brain.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Poverty mentality tbh. Thinking every time a player steps out on to the pitch, he's representing your country, as if the PL is some sort on individual world cup or something. Tragic.
:rofl:
If you come from a small nation with a lower population, seeing someone from there make it to one of the top clubs in the best league in the world can be a source of pride for the people. The Chilean fans felt similarly when it came to Alexis, I'm sure you'd find Welsh fans who are proud to see one of their own at Real Madrid too. Hell even the English press haven't missed an opportunity to (justifiably) hype Jadon Sancho, it's just different when one of your players makes it big in a foreign league.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Mustafi is so annoying because compared to the other poor CBs we've had (Silvestre, Senderos, Squillaci etc.) he can do most things so much better. Unfortunately he then does one or two braindead things every game which cost us goals

Yep, and cost a huge amount to go with it. 14th highest fee for a defender apparently. Wouldn't be as bad if he came cheap like the others mentioned as he'd be easy to ship out and replace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom