• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: Cack On Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This is where we’ve got to with him. People saying he’s good because he doesn’t make any major mistakes.

But he made a lot of little ones yesterday.
Yes it helped Watford were with 10 men with kosh is fit and Sokratis ban is over we'll not see mustafi for remaining of the season

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Trax, achieving a clean sheet with this ***** was a monumental achievement. Stop ruining it;)
Hadn’t looked at it that way. But considering they had 10 against our 11 for most of the match they got a lot of chances, one even hitting the post. Mustafi made perhaps 4 or 5 mini blunders, but the low header was very brave. I actually think that’s his one and only strength, his heading ability.

That’s probably the worst I’ve seen Arsenal ever play. There wasn’t a decent section of play in any period and some of the shooting was laughable, like that one from Mkhi that almost hit the corner flag.

I wouldn’t like to be Emery watching that. Still, one positive, all players get at least one game where they play really badly. All our players got that out of the way in one match. :lol:

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
how can you all be so mean to him on his birthday?

Ugh! Just look at him, it being his birthday, you just know he is gonna f*ck up bad, if he starts I'm genuinely worried about it being 2-2 within 10mins!

Send him home, for the sake of our EL/CL dreams.. send him home!

(Waiting on Mustafi to score an overhead worldie now..)

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Ugh! Just look at him, it being his birthday, you just know he is gonna f*ck up bad, if he starts I'm genuinely worried about it being 2-2 within 10mins!

Send him home, for the sake of our EL/CL dreams.. send him home!

(Waiting on Mustafi to score an overhead worldie now..)
it has been known

ThlRama

Player:Saka
Thought Watford was one of his worst appearances this season, actually. Very little positive contribution, many blunders (which he wasn't the sole on at fault for, and it also just happened that Watford couldn't make anything out of them, our defending in general was comedy classic during much of the first half,) and he didn't get involved much which usually one of his strengths as well, with his very aggressive and proactive style. He seems one of very few players to have regressed under Emery as the season went on, and needs to be sold in the summer no matter what.

Last edited:

blaise

Dont think we can sell him, even loaning without paying substantial amount of his salary might prove difficult.Think we can only sell domestically because of wages and they all had a chance to watch him every week play.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

I was going through premier league site players stats one of those days and Mustafi seem to have top top stats, you should check them maybe too.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

tenor.gif

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
This is an absolutely useless player.

Cant wait to get 20m for him, would be the best thing he does for us this summer. A boost to our transfer budget.

lucky7

I've had a little itch growing in my brain that we might not need to sell Mustafi. It could be a tumor but hear me out:

-In 2019 Arsenal have conceded the second fewest goals in the league. (9)
-In 2019 Arsenal has played all of the top 6, while others still have difficult games remaining.
-Mustafi played in 11/13 of the epl matches on this run.
-Mustafi has 0 "errors leading to goals" this season.
-When Holding comes back hypothetically Mustafi is 4th choice at CB.

Mustafi is not the reason that our defense has improved in 2019, the credit there has to go to others. I think there could be a role for Mustafi in the squad though and to go further I believe that Kos, sok, and Holding are a potentially great set of cb's. That's not to say that we shouldn't sign a CB since Kos is aging, or if we can get good money for Mustafi, but I think the priority of this signing might be lower than we think.
Well. After this performance the diagnosis is conclusive. Skip the scans and just cut my brain open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom