• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: Cack On Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
He better name him Shkodran or Shkodranka if it's a girl.

Shkodranka :lol::lol::lol: adding an 'e' behind Shkodran is enough to make it a girl name. But Shkodranka is actually used for banter so to speak.

Anyhow.. Yeeeeees!!! Another Albanian, can't believe this. The two by absolute streets most expensive Albanians ever with Xhaka and Arsenal have signed both in one summer, completely surrealistic. Over the moon!!:bounce:

em9999

My rainbows
This will be quick cause I need the toilet

Over the moon we have signed him I think he will be a beast for us

Anyhow must have a dump

Laters

drummergunner

Mesut Getting in on the action
BrcW2nsCIAEiV35.jpg:medium

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He's going to struggle in his first few games as is inevitable with defenders we buy, so can see a backlash on AM to start with. Think he'll be a decent player for us though in the long run.
i think he know how to play in england he stayed 3 years at Everton when he was youngster.

Goon_si

Shkodranka :lol::lol::lol: adding an 'e' behind Shkodran is enough to make it a girl name. But Shkodranka is actually used for banter so to speak.

Anyhow.. Yeeeeees!!! Another Albanian, can't believe this. The two by absolute streets most expensive Albanians ever with Xhaka and Arsenal have signed both in one summer, completely surrealistic. Over the moon!!:bounce:
You seem happy about this. Sorry for my ignorance, maybe I've mised this, do you have connections to Albania or are you Albanian?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom