• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: Cack On Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlito'sway

Established Member
How is your day, mate? I just saw Marseille's result, two heavy oil defeats for you :lol:

I can't believe that two of my teams lost over a 5 days span, by the same score, their two games against one of their biggest rivals in their respective league and w/out scoring a goal. The likelihood of this to happen must be close to zero! That is insane.
:lol:

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
I can't believe that two of my teams lost over a 5 days span, by the same score, their two games against one of their biggest rivals and w/out scoring a goal. The likelihood of this to happen must be close to zero! That is insane.

Karma mate after your bashing of Lacazette

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Blame the players all you like but we all know where the problems lie. Players with potential come to Arsenal and regress. The coaching at this club is at an all time low.

I can easily see Mustafi, Chambers and Holding becoming a good back three under someone like Conte or Simeone.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Blame the players all you like but we all know where the problems lie. Players with potential come to Arsenal and regress. The coaching at this club is at an all time low.

I can easily see Mustafi, Chambers and Holding becoming a good back three under someone like Conte or Simeone.

Not a chance....The only one of this trio who may become a decent CB is Holding. Mustafi and Chambers are simply mediocre. Mustafi is Vermaelen 2.0 and that has nothing to do with coaching.
(Verm went to Barca and didn't improve a bit and has been riding the pine there)
The blame lays though with the manager for bringing in and paying huge money for the likes of Mustafi, Xhaka and even Laca who are simply not good enough to play for a club like Arsenal.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Not a chance....The only one of this trio who may become a decent CB is Holding. Mustafi and Chambers are simply mediocre. Mustafi is Vermaelen 2.0 and that has nothing to do with coaching.
(Verm went to Barca and didn't improve a bit and has been riding the pine there)
The blame lays though with the manager for bringing in and paying huge money for the likes of Mustafi, Xhaka and even Laca who are simply not good enough to play for a club like Arsenal.
Agree with you although it's a bit of an insult to Vermaelen. Still have hopes for Laca.

carlito'sway

Established Member
@carlito'sway - Read a stat somewhere that Barca have never lost a game when Vermaelen has started. If that is true then I don’t know what to make of it :drool:

Actually, I think it was Umtiti. Iirc, He has not lost in La Liga with Barca!
The fact is that it will be a very small sample anyway....it is not that Verm has started that many games for FCB! :D

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Like xhaka no improvement in 2 years should get sold. Shame because I had high hopes of him

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
Very very poor for a long time. Clearly doesn't belong here.

Anything can happen with him in the back line, and I'd like to see him leave.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Also in Mustafi and Xhaka’s defense, we will never really know how good or bad they’ll be under a different coach until Wenger actually leaves. Replacing Wenger with a top class coach has to be number one priority this summer. If Conte leaves Chelsea snatch him up!

Wilshere1010

Hate this guy so much. Doubt he takes any accountability for his own ****ness either, always pointing the finger at someone else or screaming at the ref with his arms out after making the most blatant foul. Just f*** off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom