Shkodran Mustafi: Chaotic Neutral

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by Jerome_Gooner, Aug 30, 2016.

1. HBL

HBL Well-Known Member

He is clueless. Positioning is all over the place, goes to ground constantly and when he makes a mistake he kind of just looks around and shrugs his shoulders.

Can’t stand this guy.

2. Wilshere1010

Wilshere1010 Well-Known Member

Hate this guy so much. Doubt he takes any accountability for his own ****ness either, always pointing the finger at someone else or screaming at the ref with his arms out after making the most blatant foul. Just f*** off.

3. krackpot

krackpot Well-Known Member

love his aggression. Just needs to cut out the mistakes.

4. Notorious Big

Notorious Big Stuck in the friend zone

Funny to see early posts in this page for Mustafi :lol:,things changed.

Brown Gooner likes this.
  5. Ricardinho

Ricardinho Well-Known Member

Easy to see why Valencia struggled when he was a regular in their side.

As an opposition striker you'd be licking your lips in the tunnel knowing he's gonna be marking you for the next 90 minutes.

GeorgiaGunner likes this.
  6. Notorious Big

Notorious Big Stuck in the friend zone

lmao

7. Brown Gooner

Brown Gooner DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH

I know right!

When all these players joined Arsenal (Mustafi, Xhaka, Lacazette, Kolasinac) or were linked with Arsenal (Mkhi) I remember how excited the fans and users on this forum were. We had so many hopes because finally Arsenal had signed promising players who would make us title contenders again.

However, Wenger and his coaching happened. All of these players with serious potential now look like mid table Championship level guys.

You can blame the players all you want but we all know where the REAL problem lies. Until he and his coaching stuff go, nothing will change! We can have the best team on paper next season, but under Wenger we would still struggle to finish top four.

I repeat, throwing our players under the bus is redundant. We will never know how good or bad they can actually play until Arsenal appoint a new manager!

gunner4lyfe and Notorious Big like this.
  8. THunter

THunter Are you not entertained? Trusted

Made Murray look like Costa today. Mustafi plays like it’s the last 10 minutes of a game and we need a goal - from minute one. The amount of times he rushed forward today leaving a gap was ridiculous.

9. skip spence

skip spence Well-Known Member

Well tbqh I think it's tough playing against Mustafi, he's really aggressive and tenacious. But I see your point, the man is just begging to get turned with those bullish runs, and once you get in behind him he's never gonna catch you if you've got decent pace.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
  10. Jae

Jae Well-Known Member

When have you played against him? ;)

11. Arsenal1508

Arsenal1508 Mods are unethical! Ozil, come assist me please!

Need another fake injury that Wenger likes to create with his players. We will fail in the Europa League with him. Much rather prefer Holding or El Nenny.

Token Yank likes this.
  12. nick gould

nick gould Well-Known Member

Refrain from judging
    Refrain from judging players under the current management. We have seen him own Morata on a couple of occasions. He even owned Harry Kane once. He is a fighter and a Germany international. He doesn’t drop down and cry after making a mistake like Kos. That on it’s own should be applauded. Get a new manager and give all the players a chance to prove themselves.

TakeChillPill and gunner4lyfe like this.
  13. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Well-Known Member

I don't want him starting or playing any part on thursday against Milan, please don't even take him. He is a accident waiting to happen always. I rather play Matt Macey or Cech as the CB over Mustafi for the match. He is gonna get exploited badly again. Drop him! . Milan is quite a hostile atmosphere and crowd.. I can see him just holding his arms out and screaming at the ref once they get past him and score a easy goal, just like he always does ZZZzzzzzzz. get him out.

14. Jury

Jury Mission Accomplished

I have seen Morata own himself on more than a couple of occasions.

But I agree, apart from a couple of complete frauds, you have to give the new manager time to assess what he has before wholesale changes.

Bigbludfire, SomGooner and Token Yank like this.
  15. Gooner Zig

Gooner Zig AM's Resident Accountant Trusted

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don't know why I laughed so hard at that but it's ****ing true. Murray bullied our backline ffs.

THunter likes this.
  16. <<reed>>

<<reed>> Severe daddy issues

hydro knew...

17. Cos all they can do is talk give their limited ability. Most should let their ability on the pitch do the talking . There lies the problem too busy with the banter. Banter once ur dominating playing well challenging.

Gooner Zig likes this.
  18. gunner4lyfe

gunner4lyfe Well-Known Member

And the manager just sat back and said nothing. I bet the only time he got up was when the ref made a call and he went complaining to the 4th official.

THunter likes this.
  19. say yes

say yes Respect Me

Lovely stuff.

20. <<reed>>

<<reed>> Severe daddy issues

?
    the tweet is deleted