• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: Cack On Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

blaze_of_glory

Started the year well, or at least well enough that his weaknesses weren't costing us games. Been horrible for months now though. We were better off with big Merte.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
21 games without L then after his first L he gone 11 games losing 6.

We f**king jinxed him

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Honestly one of worst of our players today struggling with Benteke not one single header and tackle a day to forget

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I thought Mustafi had a strong first half making numerous interceptions, tackles and winning a number of aerial duels. However Mustafi fell apart positionally in the second half.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Hugely disappointed with how his season is faltering and his fake aggressiveness coupled with tendency to shift blame around when it is him who is clearly been found out by opposition managers.

Always looks good attacking the wing though. Maybe should play RB over Bellerin.

He's actually good and even played as Lahm's deputy several times for German NT. Could have been an option if Wenger had any balls to shake things up a bit, since Bellerin seems to be nursing an injury or a terrible patch of bad form. He's been terrible since Alonso knocked him unconscious.

DesiGooner

Watching some of the highlights from Palace game on Arsenalist and it is shocking how easily he goes to ground! The play where he picked up the yellow-card was particularly telling.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Hugely disappointed with how his season is faltering and his fake aggressiveness coupled with tendency to shift blame around when it is him who is clearly been found out by opposition managers.

He's actually good and even played as Lahm's deputy several times for German NT. Could have been an option if Wenger had any balls to shake things up a bit, since Bellerin seems to be nursing an injury or a terrible patch of bad form. He's been terrible since Alonso knocked him unconscious.

Heck I would rather push Bellerin up on the wing than play Theo there

ARSNLNO1

Always looks good attacking the wing though. Maybe should play RB over Bellerin.

I don't think he is a CB to be honest, much more suited to RB, as someone else said push Bellerin to RW and ditch theo.

As a CB Mustafi has been terrible, always looking to blame someoen else and goes to ground far too easily.

DesiGooner

Seems to be much better suited to a 3-back system where he would benefit from the additional support. Wish Wenger would give a 3-5-2 formation a try but we know that will never happen!

Impact

Established Member
Bellerín at right-wing would give us the same issues as Walcott minus the end product. Keep him where he is.

Impact

Established Member
Agree that he could use a spell on the sidelines. I meant that the only position we should be using Bellerín in this formation is at right-back.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

He doesn't need to be dropped - I don't understand why he just isn't placed at RB to give Hector a rest.

albakos

Administrator

I missed pre-match news. Was Mustafi injured, suspended or completely left out ?

It's nto that we missed him mind, just it seemed odd not to even see him ( and BFG ) on bench.

albakos

Administrator

So it was his birthday today :cool:

Maybe he had one too many cakes :)

Urime Shkodran !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom