• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: Cack On Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impact

Established Member
Still think Mustafi and Koscielny is too small (height-wise and weight-wise) for the Premier League.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
He played well today but I have to say that the Juventus lads have ruined me for other players. I look at Mustafi and even Kos and I'm just so underwhelmed. :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He played well today but I have to say that the Juventus lads have ruined me for other players. I look at Mustafi and even Kos and I'm just so underwhelmed. :lol:
You are looking into complete defenders they rarely make mistakes and they are leader's they look like a wall.

Ted_Lasso

Surprising he hasn't been red carded more frequently with his lunging tackling technique. Guy is a proper maniac out there sometimes

mm76

Yer Da
Surprising he hasn't been red carded more frequently with his lunging tackling technique. Guy is a proper maniac out there sometimes

i held my breath at that point, he didn't get a booking but i think the ref gave a free kick - not a fair decision actually he played the ball but could have been wors and when you tackle like that you're really trusting the ref to get that right

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Was amazing last night. Can't believe that ref. Got all ball outside our box in the first half. Was physical, commanded the players. I was well impressed.

Mustafi is the most vocal of our CB's. He loves to assume responsibility which is a good attribute. A bit overzealous with his tackling at times, but over time he'll develop his composure.

He's only recently turned 25, still a baby for a CB.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Mustafi is the most vocal of our CB's. He loves to assume responsibility which is a good attribute. A bit overzealous with his tackling at times, but over time he'll develop his composure.

He's only recently turned 25, still a baby for a CB.
Yes he i9s but last night I felt he timed them to perfection. Possibly quite strong but he was getting all ball and seriously disrupting their play.

Adrian.Gj

Some seem to think a player with barely any minutes under his belt is better than him. Perfect timed tackles, interceptions, passing, covers ground, a threat from corners...Immense player.

It was Mustafi vs Southampton. He won.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom