• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: Cack On Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ewarwoowar

Some seem to think a player with barely any minutes under his belt is better than him. Perfect timed tackles, interceptions, passing, covers ground, a threat from corners...Immense player.

It was Mustafi vs Southampton. He won.

Yes He had a decent game, love His attitude, and the fact He is so vocal but to say it was him v them is a little insulting to the others who impacted the game.

Cruisio

Established Member
Surprisingly very very good at timing his slide tackles.

Purely as the last covering defender he might be a better option for us than Kos (whoever we essentially choose to play as the middle CB)

karl

I feel like I watched a slightly different game last night. We definitely rode our luck and at times looked a little chaotic in defence. I wouldn't judge Mustafi on one game back though and hope he returns to his early season form now.

He is not quite the best fit for the middle defender slot because of his lack of height. Also, one of his best features should be distributing the ball from the back and this is better served from the right.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Mustafi had a stinker this week. He has not looked good in Russia.
He needs to get his act together next season, otherwise I would rather see Holdings at CB.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Nathan Ake joins Bournemouth for 20M. Mustafi was an absolute bargain, 30M for a German international playing in La Liga.
£35m+... So far he's proven to be anything but a bargain. If his name was Scott Nesbit and we signed him from Forest Green for a cup of tea and kick in the nuts, he still wouldn't be a bargain.

tcahill

Missed the Stoke match. How was Shkodran's first game as a side CB? He's had a few votes for our MOTM so thought I'd ask.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Missed the Stoke match. How was Shkodran's first game as a side CB? He's had a few votes for our MOTM so thought I'd ask.

He did very well for a guy with no minutes before the game. Was our best defender aside from a stupid tackle which the ref gave him nothing for and a useless cross in the dying seconds.

tcahill

He did very well for a guy with no minutes before the game. Was our best defender aside from a stupid tackle which the ref gave him nothing for and a useless cross in the dying seconds.

Yep I'm pretty sure I saw that tackle in the highlights. Completely brainless. But good to hear he was solid otherwise. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom