• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi (Out)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,110
  • Views 308,793
Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

This whole pay me to leave crap was sparked by Koscielney. But before that we turned down good offers for players because we didn't deem the offer to be good. Someone needs to pin the word Lemons in our CEOs office.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Yeah Mustafi is not dumb, he knows he will be competing with better centrebacks in the summer and I’m sure he’s eagerly pushing to leave.

This window he definitely has more choices of clubs.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
This whole pay me to leave crap was sparked by Koscielney. But before that we turned down good offers for players because we didn't deem the offer to be good. Someone needs to pin the word Lemons in our CEOs office.

I respect Kos' time with the club, but that was terrible by him.

I know he was probably promised to leave, but obviously our plans changed and we needed him one last year...considering all we did for Laurent, he should have given us that season.

Reactions: A_G

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

I respect Kos' time with the club, but that was terrible by him.

I know he was probably promised to leave, but obviously our plans changed and we needed him one last year...considering all we did for Laurent, he should have given us that season.
I didn't like Koscielny's exit but I think a lot of it had to do with him being thrown right into the deep end after his Achilles. If you contrast his situation with Per when he came back from a long injury layoff near the tailwind of his career, Wenger protected him. Koscielny was practically playing every game.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
People need to chill, it makes little difference if he leaves now or in the summer, he barely plays anyway, time to find a new scapegoat.

Willian is the new scapegoat. Eddie and Bellerin are pushing him all the way though for the top spot.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I didn't like Koscielny's exit but I think a lot of it had to do with him being thrown right into the deep end after his Achilles. If you contrast his situation with Per when he came back from a long injury layoff near the tailwind of his career, Wenger protected him. Koscielny was practically playing every game.

That's fair...though I would rather have an old Kos on one foot playing, than "prime" Mustafi tbf :lol:

I think we would have rotated him fairly regularly in 2019/2020, when Holding got fit again...his injury is what probably led to Kos playing so much the previous year.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

That's fair...though I would rather have an old Kos on one foot playing, than "prime" Mustafi tbf :lol:

I think we would have rotated him fairly regularly in 2019/2020, when Holding got fit again...his injury is what probably led to Kos playing so much the previous year.
No doubt, any Arsenal fan would rather that. Mustafi has been a stain on the club.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Remember when Arsenal Mania loved this signing and I said non stop he’s crap and makes too many mistakes? You all told me to stop being negative? Now you all want to see the back of him eh?

Jae

Willian is the new scapegoat. Eddie and Bellerin are pushing him all the way though for the top spot.

How can someone who barely plays be a scapegoat for our performances? He's just **** and nobody wanted him here in the first place.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
We better not pay the full remaining contract to get rid of him. If that's the case just let him rot in the stands / with the reserves.

Shambolic transfer dealings as per usual by us, but let Mustafi be the last one.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
some posters need to do their own research before starting on the 'I told you so'

and then they need to accept, like the rest of us, that form can change, and logically opinions change too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom