• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi (Out)

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Guardian mention its the player that wants out. No further info.

Arsenal are interested in the West Bromwich Albion centre-half Jonny Evans, who is also wanted by Manchester City and Leicester City, as they consider whether to move Shkodran Mustafi out to Internazionale. Mustafi wants to leave Arsenal. The club are also in talks with West Brom about selling Kieran Gibbs to them for £7m. Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain is primed to complete his £40m switch to Chelsea.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

He only wants to keep him because Alexis & Ox are off.

Mustafi must be gutted. Odds on him to sulk Alexis style?

Malky

Established Member
If he was in the plans for the season then why not play him against Liverpool instead of Holding? Why not say that in 1 of his million press conferences?
I have no idea, what the ****ing hell's going on?

US_Gooner

Established Member
This rumor is unfathomable.
Yes, I've read all the various hypotheses and none really tick all the boxes that would explain why Wenger would sanction this transfer.

blaze_of_glory

Yeah it makes no sense even if he hasn't been all that great. Can't let him go without signing a replacement CB.

Zaza

I heard he isn't settled in England and wants to go to Italy. Def personal reasons. Wonder why we aren't in for Manolas again. I heard he was available a few months back.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Not buying that 'not settled' ****. He gave a interview like leas then a month ago saying he dosnt want to leave England anytime soon again. He did something he wasn't supposed to, and got punished. Its up to him to decide now. Apology and commitment or leave

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Some resemblance to RVP and Song leaving with Alexis and Muatafi. It was assumed all along the stars would leave and then out of nowhere came a training ground incident(s) and an unexpected departure(s).

Top Bottom