• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi (Out)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,110
  • Views 308,806
Status
Not open for further replies.

goldengod

I mean if you really got your hopes up when you saw Bayern (FFS) were interested then you need to stop believing everything you read.

Mustafi will unfortunately be here til next season unless we are desperate to move heaven and earth to get rid of him (which would involve offering him at bargain prices)

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
serO2F7.png

Oh no ffs!

Last edited:

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
In my defence, who sets up a twitter account to make up a rumour that their team wants a **** player?

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Knowing our luck it’ll be updated with ‘Arsenal captain’.

Hand him the armband now. He can't be any worse than the previous snakes and charlatans we've had. The captaincy of this club usually ends up in you getting a move away. So I'm all for it.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
it was very predictable. I hope we can find someone to loan him :(

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Thankfully Emery has frequently dropped this con artist. So even if he stays (which he will) at least we shouldn't see much of him.

Very dependent on buying a new player though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom