• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi (Out)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,110
  • Views 308,913
Status
Not open for further replies.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Unbelievable! I think there is a slim chance that Mikhi also leaves the club since Pepe is usually playing in the right wing

zilfy

If we get Tierney and cant afford to go large on konate or dias signing, I am wondering if it's worth gambling 10-15 mil on promising youth (maybe one of edu's insights)?
Medley and mavro haven't really set the world on fire so wonder if it's worth getting more youngblood in to develop

gkoat

cyxkEVqiiLyAJMrzqHfWLT7YbdgoprDQGwdeDRwr9BXtBfoGwM4DybwycpBH9GxypiVPtiVn5fPwX8RhPw8ng5aQntJoAn4Q7Yv1r5Jtmx85jSfntZadLJLciPTquDkYuJv

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

We cannot lose Mustafi. Key player. Ill be gutted to see him leave.

Judasviking

Have to say he was a big part of the goal conside yesterday aswell.

Get so annoyed when i see that name on the team sheet that it actually destroy the whole match for me every time.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Watching him yesterday and as much as I tried to be impartial I couldn't help but notice all the glaringly bad choices he makes. It really is shocking, awful passes that find their man but instantly put our players under pressure. He really is incredibly bad. If we manage to get any money for him at all it will be our best piece of summer business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom