• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi (Out)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,110
  • Views 306,323
Status
Not open for further replies.

em9999

My rainbows
I just wanna apologise to this forum..

I made comments about Mustafi a while back that where out of order and then tried to con you all it wasn't me that said em..it was me, I just felt a **** I let my emotions out in the wrong way

I sincerely apologise for the cowardly manner I displayed to everyone on AM..

Thankyou

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

I made comments about Mustafi a while back that where out of order and then tried to con you all it wasn't me that said em..it was me, I just felt a **** I let my emotions out in the wrong way

Thankyou
No worries, my old china.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Thankyou
It ok happen to all of us.

Steps

And don't forget @Aevi, the super likeable and handsome mod.

Love that guy.
267043085_696ce4d4b1.jpg

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Getting sick of ‘*****’, it’s every other post these days ffs. Plenty of alternatives: you fricker, you ****ing great geep, you great big yinka (unwashed salty vagina), dipshit, dodo, puswadle, dinkster . . . all very useable imho.

Last edited:

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Getting sick of ‘*****’, it’s every other post these days.Plenty of alternatives: you fricker, you ****ing great geep, you great big yinka (unwashed salty vagina), dipshit, dodo, puswadle, dinkster . . . all very useable imho.
Trax is obviously used to being insulted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom