• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi (Out)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,110
  • Views 308,799
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I just wanna apologise to this forum..

I made comments about Mustafi a while back that where out of order and then tried to con you all it wasn't me that said em..it was me, I just felt a **** I let my emotions out in the wrong way

I sincerely apologise for the cowardly manner I displayed to everyone on AM..

Thankyou
What did you say?

blaze_of_glory

A ***** is a kiddy sex offender. Surprised @blaze_of_glory hasn’t banned it as non PC. :lol:
I know you're joking, but being "PC" doesn't have anything to do with it. The bigotry notice is about language that is harmful/hateful/marginalizing to people due to innate characteristics (ie. who they are born as) or lifestyle choices that don't harm anyone else.

People who abuse kids made that decision themselves and have harmed others through their actions. **** them.

Calling everyone a ***** is getting old though.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I know you're joking, but being "PC" doesn't have anything to do with it. The bigotry notice is about language that is harmful/hateful/marginalizing to people due to innate characteristics (ie. who they are born as) or lifestyle choices that don't harm anyone else.

People who abuse kids made that decision themselves and have harmed others through their actions. **** them.

Calling everyone a ***** is getting old though.
The voice of reason, as always.

Bobby the no1 gooner

Ya'll need Jesus
Getting sick of ‘*****’, it’s every other post these days ffs. Plenty of alternatives: you fricker, you ****ing great geep, you great big yinka (unwashed salty vagina), dipshit, dodo, puswadle, dinkster . . . all very useable imho.
People are like sheep and will tend to parrot a popular new phrase or word or notion. Just like you hear in the mainstream media How we should all be "inclusive", "progressive" not use "hate speach" all of which is garbage they throw out to control the masses as the powers that be know that people will swallow this. They hate critical, independent thinking.

There is only way to be and that is to love your creator, obey his commandments to have a blessed life and love others as yourself. Have a great weekend and God bless.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

People are like sheep and will tend to parrot a popular new phrase or word or notion. Just like you hear in the mainstream media How we should all be "inclusive", "progressive" not use "hate speach" all of which is garbage they throw out to control the masses as the powers that be know that people will swallow this.

There is only way to be and that is to love your creator, obey his commandments to have a blessed life and love others as yourself. Have a great weekend and God bless.
And religion isn't a way to control the masses?

Arseshavin

People are like sheep and will tend to parrot a popular new phrase or word or notion. Just like you hear in the mainstream media How we should all be "inclusive", "progressive" not use "hate speach" all of which is garbage they throw out to control the masses as the powers that be know that people will swallow this. They hate critical, independent thinking.

Yes, it's much better to be controlled by an instrument that was made thousands of years ago, for controlling the masses, and which has been used to justify the slaughtering of millions of people, oppression of groups and sexes, etc.

So much for critical, independent thinking.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom