• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi (Out)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,110
  • Views 308,913
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Loan to a seria a club is odds on here surely.

Fiorentina with an option to buy (which they won’t use) for £10m. :drool:

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Send him to The Eternal City with blessings from Arsenal's entire organization.

No options, obligation or move on to the next interested party.

No one is stupid to buy him for 20m or accept obligation to buy. Let's hope he moves to Rome with a great season. That's the only possibility to get rid of him, and I personally happy to take the risk

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

No one is stupid enough to buy him for 20m or accept obligation to buy. Let's hope he move to Rome with a great season. That's the only possibility to get rid of him, and I personally happy to take the risk

Agreed. Option or otherwise, he needs to be moved on immediately.

His prospects of making the bench here are slim, let alone featuring in the starting lineup.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
Needs to be an obligation to buy for an Italian club, even if he's the best player in the league (big if I grant you) they'll offer us four million Euros spread over five years.
Italian clubs are the cheapest bunch of skinflints beyond belief, look at Ospina we agreed an option to buy at 4m Euros in the loan contract (for an international goalkeeper) and they offered us 2 or something at the end of the it.
Time wasting c*nts the lot of them.

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
Opening the transfer forum and seeing the Mustafi thread is no longer locked

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom