• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi (Out)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,110
  • Views 306,338
Status
Not open for further replies.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
10m for Mustafi is about right. Some days he looks good others he looks like a hot dog seller who has been asked to make up the numbers.

Could do a job for a mid table team somewhere who possibly has a vocal centre back to keep him switched on.

Either way as much as i blasted him for his errors, his interview he conducted was abit eye opening and in general his attitude and relative positivity despite being criticised and abused has been quite good. While others have criticised the club or the fans he has remained quite dignified and respectful.

Things didnt work out for him here and to a degree that isnt just his fault. He was never a 35m player. The scouts told Arsène and the board he wasnt good enough. That isnt on him. Had he been bought as a 15m squadie then we probably wouldnt have complained as much.

Hopefully he gets his move to a team and does well.

GDeep™

League is very weak
All of our crap players keep getting linked to Milan but they’ll sign nobody. Why would Ivan make the same mistake twice?

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I'd completely neglected the fact he has a year left on his contract. If we get anywhere north of 20m combined for Mustafi and Mkhi we've done exceptionally well.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I'd completely neglected the fact he has a year left on his contract. If we get anywhere north of 20m combined for Mustafi and Mkhi we've done exceptionally well.

Even with 1 year, we should be getting that for MKhi considering hes been one of best players in Serie A this season. Juventus want 30m for the likes of Ramsey and Rabiot who both struggled in Serie A this season.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Even with 1 year, we should be getting that for MKhi considering hes been one of best players in Serie A this season. Juventus want 30m for the likes of Ramsey and Rabiot who both struggled in Serie A this season.

Rabiot is 25. Has his best years in front of him.

Ramsey wont fetch 30m.

Miki had a good 18 months in Germany, did nothing in about 3/4 years in England.

He may have found some success in Italy but hes still at the tail end of his career. Problem with Miki is no one other than Roma wants him. Arsenal dont want him. Roma know maybe Arsenal want him of the wage bill so could end up being below 10m.

If we could somehow get a combined 35-40m for Mustafi, Miki, Sokratis, Holding it would be great business.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It could be a good move for him. He end reviving his career. The pace of the league will suit him

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
You kinda have too take whatever is on offer for both Mustafi and Mkhi, Mustafi needs to go especially with a year left and I imagine there wont wo many suitors willing too pay much so we need to recoup whatever we can.

Mkhi looks like Roma is the only destination and due too his wages you again got too accept whatever is on offer, he wont turn it on at Arsenal so need his wages off the books, if it come too it I'd let him go for free just so we dont have to continue paying him but obviously try get whatever figure we can first.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
A move to the Bundesliga would also be an option. "The Bundesliga is always interesting for me," says Mustafi: "In terms of sport, it has achieved a great development. It's also my home. "

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
A move to the Bundesliga would also be an option. "The Bundesliga is always interesting for me," says Mustafi: "In terms of sport, it has achieved a great development. It's also my home. "

Ship him to Wolfsburg for 10m. They even could do with a CB. Schalke would surely be stupid enough to sign him, too, but have no money. Eintracht could be a fit as he was born in the region, but I guess Bobic and Hütter won't be stupid enough. Hertha is another muppet club, but with Stark, Rekik, Boyata and Torunarigha they actually have a good set of CBs.

Mustafi probably deems the bottom half clubs too small for him, but I deem every other German club too clever to sign him anyway. If it is the Bundesliga, this reeks of Wolfsburg, Schalke or Hertha.

Or tie up a nice package of Torreira and Mustafi to get Luis Alberto from Lazio. From London with love.

Last edited:
Reactions: A_G

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Please go

1376199648303.gif

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
We seriously need to lower our asking price for our players. Lazio no way would pay 15m for a error prone defender who has 1 year left on his contract

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom