• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: Shkod Help us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
When i hear or read someone claiming the world is unfair and cruel i really can't help myself thinking of Mustafi.

How this guy gets to live the good life is beyond crime.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
He's bad signing alright.
Probably the worse in the post Highbury era.

What's even worse is that four years on, he's still starting important games for us.

Totally sums up the club at the moment.

I just don’t understand how we never got rid of him after 4 years and gave him a contract extension and gave El Neny one too.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I just don’t understand how we never got rid of him after 4 years and gave him a contract extension and gave El Neny one too.
Maybe Ivan thought by extending their contract we'll get good money for them when we eventually sell. But probably is there are no takers. Even the clubs that want them for virtually nothing.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Youtube recommended this today lmao

Shkodran Mustafi Welcome To Arsenal A goal scoring defender who has good passing and defends on a world class level at 24 years old, what more can you ask for? To pair this guy up with Koscielny will make up for a elite defensive line. Gooners this is the player we have been waiting for.

Malky

Established Member
Why is this prick not getting The Özil and Sokratis treatment? Banish him.
****ing mental, he turned down a supposed contract extension, has his agent talking with clubs and yet Arteta still picks him in games. The minutes this ****** is getting could of been used on Salibas development.
Arteta management at its finest.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Youtube recommended this today lmao

Shkodran Mustafi Welcome To Arsenal A goal scoring defender who has good passing and defends on a world class level at 24 years old, what more can you ask for? To pair this guy up with Koscielny will make up for a elite defensive line. Gooners this is the player we have been waiting for.
That aged well...

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
I'm guessing only reason he is sticking around because he took a wage cut.

That's the only reason why he was not banished...damn.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Hated how the fans treated him but also hated how the managers kept finding ways to pick him.

This will be a bit anti climatic for some, cause deep down they will realise even though the deadwood has left, the team is still midtable and will remain so for the foreseeable.

Best of luck to him anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom