• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He got so tired of the backline undoing his work that he went and got a defender that he could trust. Its a pity that Germany don't have a good striker.
You mean that back line that got the most clean sheets in the league last year and the best combined Squawka stats. :lol:

Last edited:

Preacher

Always Crying
...and the best combined Squawka stats. :lol:
i83_ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

samshere

Why so serieuse?
You men that back line that got the most clean sheets in the league last year and the best combined Squawka stats. :lol:
Of course I haven't gone through squawka, but stats can be misleading. The defenders can make one mistake which could cost us the game. Or they could make several mistakes in a match but would be compensated by goals scored. Statistically the first match was a better defensive performance, but practically it hurt us more than the second match which was a poorer defensive performance.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Of course I haven't gone through squawka, but stats can be misleading. The defenders can make one mistake which could cost us the game. Or they could make several mistakes in a match but would be compensated by goals scored. Statistically the first match was a better defensive performance, but practically it hurt us more than the second match which was a poorer defensive performance.

We came second last season and our defensive stats are:
Clean sheets 1st
Goals against 3rd
Games lost 3rd
The Squawka stats for Kos, Bellerin, Monreal and Cech were excellent.

It's a complete myth that our defence is clueless, but a commonly held opinion on here ;)

samshere

Why so serieuse?
We came second last season and our defensive stats are:
Clean sheets 1st
Goals against 3rd
Games lost 3rd
The Squawka stats for Kos, Bellerin, Monreal and Cech were excellent.

It's a complete myth that our defence is clueless, but a commonly held opinion on here ;)
For all the stats we still concede on the counter too many times for my liking. Hope Mustafi helps us keep a clean sheet against Chelsea/Mourinho cause those are the games that I'll remember.

nicky47

Established Member
Mustafi must be very highly rated by Wenger if he's willing to make him his potential 2nd most expensive signing ever.

I have no idea what's he like but I'm looking forward to seeing him. Fingers crossed he and Kos can make a super partnership!

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
Mustafi must be very highly rated by Wenger if he's willing to make him his potential 2nd most expensive signing ever.

I have no idea what's he like but I'm looking forward to seeing him. Fingers crossed he and Kos can make a super partnership!

& one of the most expensive cb ever...

Axel_Gunner

cannonade

Established Member

This signing makes so much sense. Per is done, Gab is not a starter, but will be adequate cover, Kos is terrific, but is getting older, and Holding looks like a player who will grow to be a great one. Mustafi and Holding for the future as/if Kos declines with Bielik and Gab filling in. Don't see a future for Chambers here though, unless his loan is productive. Mustafi looks awesome. Spine player we absolutely must have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom