• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi (Out)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,110
  • Views 306,359
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Thankfully Emery has frequently dropped this con artist. So even if he stays (which he will) at least we shouldn't see much of him.

Very dependent on buying a new player though.
Yep he'll be likely be 4th choice behind Sokratis CB Holding and thats tell be about his shocking ambition nobody would accept staying going from starter to 4th choice

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Doesn't he want to play regularly and get back into the Germany squad?

Where did we find all these players?

Chelsea have had superior talented players than the losers that we are stuck with and these players moved to China without question.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
London and our relatively high wages are useful for attracting new players but a major problem when it comes to getting rid of ****stains such as Mustafi

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Wow what's with all these unwanted players refusing to leave. Reminds me of that awful movie You Me And Dupree.

In the end Mustafi, Elneny, Özil spine will get us back to UCL and Funky Poodle - Wild Horses.mp3 will play in the background.

Arson Finger

Mustafi is going to be our starting right back until Bellerin is healthy. I'd much rather sell him, but this is what happens when you buy players with no pride or ambition.

Malky

Established Member
We gave this annoying, useless sack of **** a long-term contract, yet we over looked Ramsey's contract situation and let him run it down.

2021... FML
giphy.gif

Token Yank

He should be able to realise that the best solution for him and the club is to leave.
I was trying to put a positive spin on our drubbing in the EL final. I thought the embarrassing result would finally be the kick in the balls some of these losers needed to leave the club immediately. Their pride would be hurt, they would be ridiculed, they would realize they were not wanted and do anything to leave the spotlight. I’ve never been so wrong in my life.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

We don't have enough money to replace him with a quality defender this transfer window. It's better to keep him for another year than buying another average joker on a long contract.

Yup it quickly becomes a vicious cycle , keep him , he can't get any worse but he may actually get better .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom