• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi (Out)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,110
  • Views 308,782
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ornstein has said that Arsenal has attempted to sell him every window since they bought him. This doesn't have anything to do with Emery, he doesn't negotiate sales.

I agree. Club wanta to sell. Emery doesnt control that.

But cant sell. Because Emery still picks Mustafi and makes him feel comfortable here. He says he is gonna fix him and picma him for tour. Emery controls that.

Actually there are rumors that Mustafi is so happy here under Emery that he is going to refuse playing for Munchen.

Last edited:

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I’m not usually one for fans getting on a players back but this **** needs booing every time he steps on the pitch.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I’m not usually one for fans getting on a players back but this **** needs booing every time he steps on the pitch.

What does “back on top” even mean? Surely someone at the club has to tell him to stop trolling the fans.

field442

Trusted ⭐
What does “back on top” even mean? Surely someone at the club has to tell him to stop trolling the fans.

It does feel a bit like trolling at this point doesn’t it? He obviously sees the abuse and knows what the fans think of him. Fair play to him I suppose. Also fair play to everyone who cheers if the **** misses the season through injury.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

You know what it feels like? The owner obviously doesn’t care about the football side, that mediocrity has steeped into the club and it feels like everyone is here to collect a pay packet, have fun, enjoy London etc.

You have players trolling the fans.
100%.

There’s no accountability. How on Earth can these lot survive a third year without CL football? How can they survive that EL final? The league collapse?

Kolasinac and Özil bumming each other in training, Mustafi clearly trolling the fan base, Jenkinson going on tour, captain refusing to travel.

FFS I hate this bastard club and I’m addicted to the suffering.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
100%.

There’s no accountability. How on Earth can these lot survive a third year without CL football? How can they survive that EL final? The league collapse?

Kolasinac and Özil bumming each other in training, Mustafi clearly trolling the fan base, Jenkinson going on tour, captain refusing to travel.

FFS I hate this bastard club and I’m addicted to the suffering.
Tell you about thier ambition as footballers they happy where they are getting paid and keep feeling comfortable. They know the club hand tied because our owner

GDeep™

League is very weak
The problem was always Kroenke. This is why I never had a go at Wenger.

Can’t say anything bad about Emery either for this summer.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Mustafi would rather sit and troll the fans rather than actually play football. I have a genuine hatred for that guy.
Someone at the club should tell him to cut out the trolling? At a club like Arsenal, or any club, you can’t antagonise the fans.

field442

Trusted ⭐
Mustafi would rather sit and troll the fans rather than actually play football. I have a genuine hatred for that guy.

He’s not even saying anything. Fair enough if he says “great to be in LA. Tough day training in the heat” or some other ****e but this **** is just triggering people. I’d genuinely love to punch him in the face. Repeatedly.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Someone at the club should tell him to cut out the trolling? At a club like Arsenal, or any club, you can’t antagonise the fans.

Who's job is that though? Surely his agents and I bet he's a ****.

Mustafi has had so many disgusting performances and arguably is a reason where we are today and he goes an puts up instagrams like that.

Football isn't a joke to many fans and he actually makes a mockery out of them.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Blablabla.

If Mustafi is still here come next season its on Emery.

Even one mod said earlier today you are trolling like usually. Same again here. You didn't address any of my points in my argument against your very faulty logic. This issue about Mustafi has almost nothing to do with Emery. Most here will see you as a troll or block you with this kind of talking. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom