• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi (Out)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,110
  • Views 308,797
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Just saw mustafi story trolling laca auba while eating using Snapchat faces on Leno :lol:. I swear you feel they can't wait for him to f**k off

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I agree. Club wanta to sell. Emery doesnt control that.

But cant sell. Because Emery still picks Mustafi and makes him feel comfortable here. He says he is gonna fix him and picma him for tour. Emery controls that.

Actually there are rumors that Mustafi is so happy here under Emery that he is going to refuse playing for Munchen.

To Finnish this, no sane manager will ditch usable CB totally when the club needs even more CB's. This will diminish the value and possibility to use the player totally. And put transfer prospect values to the roof.

Also this rumour about Bayern interest you mention was fake so tells a lot you spread it as rumour worth to mention in an argument. Good luck again.

Even one mod said earlier today you are trolling like usually. Same again here. You didn't address any of my points in my argument against your very faulty logic. This issue about Mustafi has almost nothing to do with Emery. Most here will see you as a troll or block you with this kind of talking. Good luck.

Blablabla just more blabla. Just troll blabla. Lets have discussion. Nah lets call people troll instead.

Action speak louder than words. Some bullshit arguments being made up by you and the rest of the bumgang.

If Mustafi is here next season and if he is getting starts ahead of just anyone. Then he is Emery favorite. Clear as day.

Its also clear that Emery is doing everything to keep him. Even if Raul wants to sell, Emery is making it difficult by making Mustafi comfortable here.

To Finnish this, no sane manager will ditch usable CB totally when the club needs even more CB's. This will diminish the value and possibility to use the player totally. And put transfer prospect values to the roof.

Also this rumour about Bayern interest you mention was fake so tells a lot you spread it as rumour worth to mention in an argument. Good luck again.

Mustafi is not a usable defender. He is worse than everything we have. If Emery play him ahead of everyone Emery is taking action telling people he loves this defender and wants to keep him.

Why is this thread open anyway? The strongest rumor of him going away was to Fenerbache which in reality was never gonna happen.

He is staying and seeing how Emery treats him and all pictures pr on arsenal.com he is going to be vital part of Emery squad next season.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

100%.

There’s no accountability. How on Earth can these lot survive a third year without CL football? How can they survive that EL final? The league collapse?

Kolasinac and Özil bumming each other in training, Mustafi clearly trolling the fan base, Jenkinson going on tour, captain refusing to travel.

FFS I hate this bastard club and I’m addicted to the suffering.

Sums it up for me. I wish I could just walk away and not take an interest. Believe me I've tried but I just can't do it.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
tenor.gif

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Wel will start the bidding at 30, accept a 10m offer and still come out as winners. Wages are no problem for Monaco. Please please please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom