• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shock Horror: Arsène sees the incident!

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxGoonaStuxX

Yeah. At least there won't be a media outcry over Arsène "not seeing" the incident where eeryone just slags him off.

Lukazan

Established Member
Yeah.

Just watched the premiership and when he was asked about the incident I was praying that he didn't say he didn't see it!!

Think I would have turned off the TV and gone to bed, had he.

Superdudes

this is a change from Arsène.. he already knows that sometimes the team shouldn't be defended if they were in the wrong.. he might have learn that sometimes it pushes the player to not do the same mistake twice.. though his claims of not seeing incidents, were good as it helps the squad have more team spirit..

Andrew

Here we go with the bloddy media again. Since the Manure game we have been a very fair team... But thanks to Cole's stupidity they're talking about how "disgraceful" we are again. :roll:

I'm in no way approving of what Cole did, but if you watch Liverpool regularly you'll see that Gerrard makes at least 1 two footed tackle per game. He did it against Newcastle but won the ball so got away with it and most of the time gets away with it... remember against Everton last year?

wellman69

but lets see what the media say now?????

i can imagine - "Arsène see's the light, and finally sees red.....AGAIN"

satan_beckham

so this is the 53 red card right?but i must admit that cole's tackle was really very silly,it was so far away from goal and he really need to resort to such a tackle.

the doc

Wenger says that Cole will be out for 3 matches. Is it a 3 match ban for a red card or was it so bad that the FA will give him a longer ban?

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
I'll always defend any of our players when there's something to defend, but he deserves three matches for that.

As for the point about Gerrard, he actually did it again in the game against newcastle yesterday. But that doesn't alter the fact Ash was completely out of order with the tackle and has to accept his ban.

As for Wenger, if you've ever seen him giving a press conference, the 'I didn't see it' is a bit of a standing joke. If you've seen the view you get from dug outs, half the time (especially if its on the other side of the pitch) you really can't see it (especially with the camber of the pitch).

beaney

if you actually listen to what Wenger said in the interview afterwards, he didnt actually admit to seeing it.

he basically just said the refferee acted on it and you have to accept that.
he didnt mention that he actually saw the incident and whether he actually agreed with the decision or not.

(unless of course i only saw a cut version of the interview, in which case just bloody ignore me!!)

gunnersgal

satan_beckham said:
so this is the 53 red card right?but i must admit that cole's tackle was really very silly,it was so far away from goal and he really need to resort to such a tackle.

yeah i have to admit that i done that on sunday when i was playing
and i was upfront
was stupid and it cost us
i hope cole sees that it was stupid and wont do that again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom