• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shocking RvN and Cristiano Ronaldo Pics!!!!

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 15
  • Views 2,049
A

Anonymous

Have you got something to do after this match?
No...
At 1 'o clock?

00223816.jpg

C. Ronaldo: Don't grab Frisk, Grab Me!

51013089.jpg

Would you like to kiss me?

51013088.jpg

Give me a big hug, Ronaldo!

00223853.jpg

And as last but not least :lol:

005848.fpx&obj=iip,1.0&wid=280&hei=186&rgn=0.0,0.0,1.00000000,1.00000000&lng=19&bgc=30,42,100&vtrx=1&cvt=jpeg

005848.fpx&obj=iip,1.0&wid=280&hei=186&rgn=0.5,0.5,0.50000000,0.50000000&lng=19&bgc=30,42,100&vtrx=1&cvt=jpeg

:lol:

kanuuu

Established Member
Our French boys have probably been guilty of worse, apart form the ass grabbing, that last pic is rank!!!

Arsenal1989

:shock: :shock:

Now it all makes sense, thats why Ronaldo came to manyoo, ruud made him an offer he couldnt refuse!

If ya know what i mean :wink:

kanooo

Nice pictures.

But they still aren't anywhere near the picture of Keown doing a WWE closeline on RVN .... or Lauren strangling Phil Neville's throat. Those are my all time favourites... :wink:

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
lol. i remember when i was back home in Nigeria and thisday had a pick of becks and ruud in the gayest embrase with lips pouting. it was the gayest thing. becks fashion sense is proof that he doesnt enjoy sex with posh as much as we think he does. these scandalous pics are proof enough for those doubting ruuds taste for tan, tall, strong teenage boys.

Sigun

there funny,

but the best one is the one with Van nisterooy is getting hold of some guy who looks like Freddie (unfortunatly)

DOls

That explains all!
I'm not sure what "all" is, but it's explained. ;D

Really funny and yuky stuff. :woot

Biggus

Established Member
Well done Bonzor you should post these on a Man U fan site to show them what Ladyboy and Horseman get up to in the showers after the game :lol:
:!: Maybe the horse analogy dos'nt only refer to his face :shock:

GunnerForLife

so... now i know why ruud was complaining about ronaldo's inefficiency on the field not so long ago. he was trying to distract the media so that his affair with ronaldo wont look so obvious.....

good for the mancs... princess becki left but now they have the new "ass-grabbing" princess christina ronaldo....

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten

Latest posts

Top Bottom