• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Should Arsenal just concentrate on champ league triumph?

• Total voters

Hyruga

Arsenal is more or less already out of premier league title chase. A usual top 4 finish is boring.

In Champ league, they are facing Bayern Munich which is somewhat weaker this season with older players. Arsenal might win it if the players are psyched to win against their bogey team.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Toss the league and go for it, I'd say.

If we then miss out on top four and get knocked out by Bayern, we'll at least see the back of Wenger.

GDeep™

League is very weak
League is the bread and butter, you give it your all to finish high as possible.

Again, questionable moments on AM recently.

WelchyTV

Our club, and any club, should set out to win every single game in every single competition they are in.

Of course, you never win EVERY game, but you should never 'give up' or 'stop focusing' on a particular competition for another one.

I also think a lot of us on here need to realise we are going to lose games and we won't win them all. That's the beauty of sport.

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice

We have about as much chance of winning the CL as I have of becoming the next pope ;)

Latest posts+

Top Bottom