• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

should Eriksson and beckham go?

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 10
  • Views 438

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I have believed that for a while as Neville is not good enough, so Johnson should ne given a chance. Beckham is not hungry anymore so SWP should be given a few games to make Beckham see he is not indespensible. Same goes with Owen. Defoe should be given a chance. And Barry or Bridge should be playing left mid as they are left footed and can supply crosses which England play with. Arsenal can get away with right footed left midfielders as we don't play a crossing game.

Eriksson I'm not sure about. Heseems too defensive in my mind. And too cautious as he doen't give the other players a chance so his team is always the same and their play will be sussed out.

kNiteMare

Yea i was gonna add owen. Beckham and Eriksson definitly has to go, especially when eriksson seems to have lost all clues of how to play the game. At least Scholes is clever enough to quit on his own. Beckham cant play right midfield that well anymore and he cant dribble, which i think is what wingers should do.

Lord Dula

Established Member
Nah both should stay. The quicker people realise that England are operating to their potential the better. This is as good as the England team will get I'm afraid.

A

Anonymous

sepp blatter will be having words with erikson regarding talking to the media

jeromelee

Yup, I think Sven should play this formation:

Robinson/Kirkland

Johnson, Rio, Sol, Ash

SWP, Gerrard, Lampard, Bridge

Rooney Defoe

With these players on the bench

Robinson/Kirkland, Smith, Owen, Scholes, Terry, Hargreaves.

No place for those c*nts Neville's and Becks.

skart14

beckham definately should go...the novelty has worn off, time to give the RM position to someone who deserves it...i.e swp...

Canuck

Established Member
I'd say that SGE has grown stale, his system just hasn't been working and he's too cautious. He finally makes some changes against Poland and it payed off, but will he continue to try new things? I'm not sure.

Beckham should not be dropped from the team, he still has something to offer. Though he should not be an automatic selection. let him warm the sub bench for a bit, then see how he likes that. He'll get his edge back internationally, alot of you may hate him but he is a damn good player.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom