• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Signings You're Glad We Never Made

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
When I joined the forums, I remember Yoann Gourcuff being all the rage, several people saying he'd be a great potential replacement for Cesc etc. Pretty sure everyone on here are thankful for that not happening, especially given Wenger's tendency to stick with injury plagued players etc. Marvin Martin is another shout. Hell, any semi-hyped Ligue 1 player.

Oh, you guys remember Jean Michael Seri? The guy who was clearly Barca quality? The guy I was totally incapable of judging because I didn't watch every Ligue 1 game like that other dude? No?

... :lol:

BBF

When I joined the forums, I remember Yoann Gourcuff being all the rage, several people saying he'd be a great potential replacement for Cesc etc. Pretty sure everyone on here are thankful for that not happening, especially given Wenger's tendency to stick with injury plagued players etc. Marvin Martin is another shout. Hell, any semi-hyped Ligue 1 player.

Oh, you guys remember Jean Michael Seri? The guy who was clearly Barca quality? The guy I was totally incapable of judging because I didn't watch every Ligue 1 game like that other dude? No?

This type of stuff infuriates me. On the other page of crap players I posted, so many people were critical of my posts because I picked out very obvious flaws despite only watching a few matches. I mean, how long does it take to work out Andre Santos can't defend, Gervinho had no brain, El Nenny isn't creative etc etc? If it takes you 38 games a season to come to conclusions on a player whilst it takes 2-3 for someone else then you have to ask whether the guy watching 38 games actually knows football.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

Gourcuff's phantom career has to be one of the great enigmas. His natural talent is unreal.

BobP

Memri Fan
Always wondered how Gourcuff would fit in an Arsenal squad as well. The guy genuinely moved with the ball like Zidane did sometimes.

Was a superbly gifted player in a technical sense.

More of a coward than Mkhitaryan though.

Apparently when the French camp at the 2010 WC started infighting he was bullied by the likes of Nasri for his bourgeois tastes and what that implied. Apparently he just caved in, failing to stand up for himself. Think it was confirmed by Domenech as well.

BobP

Memri Fan
Samba, Kevin Doyle, Connor Wickham, Gareth Bale, Agbonlahor, M'villa, Barry Ferguson, Papa Diop, Melo, Huddlestone, Giles Barnes, Scott Parker, Michu,Joe Ledley, Cisse, Carlton Cole, Gignac, Darren Bent, Scott Carson, Paul Robinson, Chris Kirkland, Anton Ferdinand, Mark Noble and Nigel Reo-Coker.

Can't be calling out Pape Boupa "The Wardrobe" Diop now.

Guy was epic.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐

Apparently when the French camp at the 2010 WC started infighting he was bullied by the likes of Nasri for his bourgeois tastes and what that implied. Apparently he just caved in, failing to stand up for himself. Think it was confirmed by Domenech as well.

Yeah, his talent was never in question.. His mentality and injuries is what stopped him from reaching the heights he could have.. I think it was him who refused to play unless he felt 100% fine, wouldn't play through a bit of pain at all.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes

LoL baby face at times chubby shortass nasri bullied someone?

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Anyone said Fellani yet? i remember when he was at Everton so many people said he'd be perfect for our midfield. So glad we didnt sign that ****.

Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Anyone said Fellani yet?
On the first page.

I'm ashamed to admit I wanted him at the time there were rumours of Wenger triggering his release clause. Must have fallen for all the "Arsenal need steel in midfield" hype.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Fellaini should be the No 1 on any list.... :lol:
(I was rooting for him at one point.....I don't know what I was smoking...lol)
Schneiderlin and Payet are obvious choices as well.
Jesus Navas and James Milner.... We dodged those bullets too.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

You know what as well, I do also remember when we were so close to signing Suarez and some people didn't want him here because of the bite and him in general being a c*nt. :lol::lol::lol: I think they should all be called out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom