• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Silly transfer rumors begin !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
Unless the mods object, may as well get its own thread as the discussion has infiltrated everywhere else. At least until we know a) the name of the player or, the more likely b) it was all BS.

It all started with:

Muzzi Ozcan‏@Muzziozcan
Arsenal will be making the transfer of the season ! The deal isn't tofarfrombeingcomplete ! Will update in the coming days

Then later last night:

Ozcan was on Periscope with @Memz_Dogi last night. Mainly Memz talking and Ozcan joining in on chat.

According to Memz:

40m Euro bid went in yesterday morning.

It's an attacking player.

Player needs the right environment to thrive and isn't getting it at his current club (needsto be 'loved' apparently).

According to Ozcan:

Three other teams have bid.

Player wants to move to Arsenal.

Danskin

Established Member
Yeah, I'm pretty sure now it's Götze. I don't see how he'd fit into the team, though.

Coquelin - Ramsey
Chamberlain/Theo - Özil - Gotze
Alexis

It could something like this but I doubt it.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Players worth 40 and qualify for tranfer of the season tag(at least from my perspective) - Benzema, Lewandowski, Reus, Griezmann..who else

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
Yeah, I'm pretty sure now it's Götze. I don't see how he'd fit into the team, though.

Coquelin - Ramsey
Chamberlain/Theo - Özil - Gotze
Alexis

It could something like this but I doubt it.
Gotze isn't a winger and Lexis isnt a striker. I don't see the need.

It is not Götze please. How is Wenger going to fit Cazorla, Götze, Wilshere, Ramsey, Özil, Sanchez and his favorite Giroud in one team?

Jaywood Mac

Transfer of the season is just a hype job, could very well be any of the big names mentioned but its always going to be subjective, plus its hard to know transfer of the season until the windows over.

senna

Could be sterling? But if the bid is in euros then imagine its someone on the continent.

If it is Gotze - i can only see him playing as a false9 with Theo & Alexis as inside forwards & our primary goalscorer. Or Gotze plays right and Theo is moving upfront - think Gotze's best & final season at dortmund he played on the right wing cutting in.

If transfer of the season:
Reus, Bale, Vidal, Zlatan, Benzema

If subjective transfer of the season:
Cavani or Götze

If I'm right:
We are getting trolled hard like Vidal vol 2.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Wenger might see Götze as the solution to the CF problem. Said it many times; not many options in the market and the answer is probably something out of left field. Could easily see Wenger converting Götze into a CF, especially given the players around him. That's 4 players (Sanchez, Götze, Walcott, Welbeck) who're all able to cover all front 3 positions.

------------Götze
Sanchez - Özil - Walcott

Away with the static target man and say hello to endless fluid movement up top.

It's also quite possible that he sees Götze as a winger. He loves his wide playmakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom