• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sir Alex and the FA

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 16
  • Views 1,297
A

Anonymous

Looks like Manchester United FC and the Board are backing Sir Alex 100% about the Back handers in Soho square, At lest our Board Members back the Manager and not hang him out to dry for people like me to take the pee out of him.

lewdikris

Established Member
The more they back him, the more **** he'll be in. I hope him and Rio enjoy life on their nice 3 month bans. And that you enjoy losing your title.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

myth said:
Looks like Manchester United FC and the Board are backing Sir Alex 100% about the Back handers in Soho square, At lest our Board Members back the Manager and not hang him out to dry for people like me to take the pee out of him.

All this illustaraters is the incredible arrogance of your puffy-faced manager and board.

How can manure possibly justify an allegation that Arsenal have the FA in their pocket!

I wish!

It's outrageous and absurd. Both Funguson and the club (who have as you say backed his positively cracked position) should receive very substantial fines. And Funguson should receive a hefty Rio like ban.

In fact it's the most outrageous thing I've heard of since Cantona decided to do a Jackie Chan.

It's yet another example of Vigilantes United taking the law, the game into their own hands, thinking they are better and more in touch than the FA.

Watch Magnum Force;

as Callahan says, once you take the law into your own hands, you end up executing people for spitting on the sidewalk or allowing their dog to piss on your lawn.

Funguson should pull his head out of his arse & get on with losing the Prem.

A

Anonymous

You must admit its nice to see a Manager getting backing from his club,i'm thinking of that old saying "no smoke without fire" and a FA Board member wondering if Man U have any proof, O joy and bliss if they have, that song will be sung with a lot more Gusto "Dirty cheating ???????". :twisted:

Robno.7

AW always gets backing from our board.......Fungie don't deserve backin for f*** all after his wild accusation

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

myth said:
You must admit its nice to see a Manager getting backing from his club,i'm thinking of that old saying "no smoke without fire" and a FA Board member wondering if Man U have any proof, O joy and bliss if they have, that song will be sung with a lot more Gusto "Dirty cheating ???????". :twisted:

Arsenal aren't stupid enough to say, in effect, it's ok to conduct a horse pogrom (however well deserved) whereas Manure are stupid enough to quote Kenneth Williams:

"Infamy Infamy they've all got it in for me..."

:D

A

Anonymous

Robno.7 said:
AW always gets backing from our board.......Fungie don't deserve backin for f*** all after his wild accusation
Hahahaha Wakey wakey AW gets backing who went over his Head and gave a apology to the FA your saying AW did Robno? thank you Arsène :lol:
wild Accusations ? he is getting backed by the Richist club in the world.

A

Anonymous

myth said:
wild Accusations ? he is getting backed by the Richist club in the world.
He's being backed by Chelsea?

Oh dear.

Top Bottom