SK BeVeren topic

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by Beverenboy, Dec 18, 2003.

1. Beverenboy

Beverenboy New Member

hello gunners, i made this topic about Sk Beveren - your sisterclub, so you can have the matchresults and information about Igors is doing with us! greetz

2. Beverenboy

Beverenboy New Member

Yesterday (wednesday) we won the cupmatch against Westerlo after taking penalties. Igors Stepanovs played very well and scored his penalty in the shootout.

3. Natnat

Natnat Active Member Elite

That is great Beveren won

4. beaney

beaney New Member Trusted

its bloody great Igor scored a penalty.

i hope this spell with Beveren improves his confidence. its been rock bottom since that spanking at OT.

he could prove to be a useful squad player, or worst ways provide us with a few mill to get someone where we are in need.

5. Beverenboy

Beverenboy New Member

Igors penaltie was very nice. It was in the top corner! Afterwards he celbrated to with the fans. They build an african party!!!

6. A.Hussain

A.Hussain New Member

African party.... hmmmmmmmmmmm, any light bulbs lighting up among the london peeps???? :D 8)

7. XxGoonaStuxX

XxGoonaStuxX New Member

Cool its good Stepanovs is obviously getting confidence from his time there and overall the Arsena; - Beveren link is working well :)

8. Beverenboy

Beverenboy New Member

Yes, igors isn't playing bad with us. But you see he wants to go back to you guys as quick as possible. I think that's stupid, because at arsenal he must play with the reserves, and he must be fit for Euro 2004. so... :?

9. Jinn

Jinn New Member Elite

He still thinks he can make it in the first team. Well since he's been gone we found someone called Kolo Toure...

10. Taozhe

Taozhe New Member Trusted

In brunei, my frens cal Kolo = KOLOMEE ... its a local staple food :)
    hahaha

dry noodles!! YUM!

11. orion

orion New Member Elite

Good stuff. Maybe you could give us your views on the lads that were over there last term. And also keep tabs on Ya-Ya, as long as he's there.

12. Adam

Adam New Member Elite

We may sign one player in the transfer window..

Latest on Yaya:

In the newspaper (GVA) today,

Touré is close to Arsenal.
    The chances are getting bigger that Arsenal is going to buy Yaya Touré.
    Beveren got 3 offers for the Ivorian: 1 from Arsenal, 1 from an Italian club (Udinese) and 1 from a Russian club (Shahktar). The transfer fee is around 2 million Euro's.
    Beveren prefers a transfer to Arsenal and waits for an answer from the club out Londen. They also wait for an answer from Igor Stepanovs. The Latvian defender would return normaly to Arsenal

If someone makes an offer to Beveren, they inform Arsenal who have got first choice. So if Arsenal realy want him...he goes to Arsenal.

13. Webdesignlab

Webdesignlab New Member

Are there any mpgs of Ya Ya Toure anywhere? I asked Adam, but I asked too late. have any of your fans got any video footage we could all see?

14. JazzG

JazzG New Member Elite

We should give them stephanovs and they give us yaya, kill 2 birds with one stone :D They can have some money as well if they like!

15. Adam

Adam New Member Elite