• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

SK BeVeren topic

Beverenboy

hello gunners, i made this topic about Sk Beveren - your sisterclub, so you can have the matchresults and information about Igors is doing with us! greetz

Beverenboy

Yesterday (wednesday) we won the cupmatch against Westerlo after taking penalties. Igors Stepanovs played very well and scored his penalty in the shootout.

beaney

its bloody great Igor scored a penalty.

i hope this spell with Beveren improves his confidence. its been rock bottom since that spanking at OT.

he could prove to be a useful squad player, or worst ways provide us with a few mill to get someone where we are in need.

Beverenboy

Igors penaltie was very nice. It was in the top corner! Afterwards he celbrated to with the fans. They build an african party!!!

XxGoonaStuxX

Cool its good Stepanovs is obviously getting confidence from his time there and overall the Arsena; - Beveren link is working well :)

Beverenboy

Yes, igors isn't playing bad with us. But you see he wants to go back to you guys as quick as possible. I think that's stupid, because at arsenal he must play with the reserves, and he must be fit for Euro 2004. so... :?

Jinn

Established Member
He still thinks he can make it in the first team. Well since he's been gone we found someone called Kolo Toure...

orion

Good stuff. Maybe you could give us your views on the lads that were over there last term. And also keep tabs on Ya-Ya, as long as he's there.

Adam

Established Member
We may sign one player in the transfer window..

Latest on Yaya:

In the newspaper (GVA) today,

Touré is close to Arsenal.
The chances are getting bigger that Arsenal is going to buy Yaya Touré.
Beveren got 3 offers for the Ivorian: 1 from Arsenal, 1 from an Italian club (Udinese) and 1 from a Russian club (Shahktar). The transfer fee is around 2 million Euro's.
Beveren prefers a transfer to Arsenal and waits for an answer from the club out Londen. They also wait for an answer from Igor Stepanovs. The Latvian defender would return normaly to Arsenal

If someone makes an offer to Beveren, they inform Arsenal who have got first choice. So if Arsenal realy want him...he goes to Arsenal.

Webdesignlab

Established Member
Beverenboy said:
hello gunners, i made this topic about Sk Beveren - your sisterclub, so you can have the matchresults and information about Igors is doing with us! greetz

Are there any mpgs of Ya Ya Toure anywhere? I asked Adam, but I asked too late. have any of your fans got any video footage we could all see?

JazzG

Established Member
We should give them stephanovs and they give us yaya, kill 2 birds with one stone :D They can have some money as well if they like!

Latest posts+

Top Bottom