• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Smackdown vs Raw 2006

Saville

has anyone got this game? if so, do you have online, because when i log in to go online...it like spins the loading thing for a long time, i left it on the whole time i was in the shower and still nothing come on when i got out!?

Saville

bluenaz said:
If you have a router you might have to open a port.

i have everything working on pro evo perfectly, just not smackdown...what you mean bu opening a port mate?

nazo

Established Member
Search on google for the ports needed to be open for SvR2006 then follow the instructions tegh gave to that other user on the pes5 thread and you'll know what to do.

Saville

bluenaz said:
Search on google for the ports needed to be open for SvR2006 then follow the instructions tegh gave to that other user on the pes5 thread and you'll know what to do.

have you got the same? but surely if it works for pro evo, it would wor for svr2006 - by the way i cant find bollox all on google :(

Latest posts+

Top Bottom