• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Soccer Manager.com

Nutsy

Established Member
Won 1-0 against PSV. Hard foes. but man Revenge is still sweet. A lil bit. If this the real deal Wohoo.

0:Kick-Off

5: Aleksandr HLEB trys to chip the keeper, but hits it over the crossbar
6: A poor finish by Arouna KONE
7: Diego MILITO is clean through on goal with only the keeper to beat, but hits the outside of the post
9: Jens LEHMANN parries away the drive
13: Edison MENDEZ lacks the final touch
14: Jens LEHMANN forces the corner with a fine save!
23: Gabriel MILITO carves through the defence with some quick give-and-go passes
28: An opportunist effort is cracked from distance by Aparecido da GILBERTO SILVA just wide
33: A short pass is collected by Gabriel MILITO who hoofs a hopeful ball over everyones head
34: Gael CLICHY probes around the area to try and find an opening
37: A dangerous corner is whipped into the box but Robin VAN PERSIE can not out jump his marker
40: Jens LEHMANN pulls off a fantastic save!
41: Edison MENDEZ heads onto the roof of the goal
42: Jens LEHMANN fists the ball to safety
44: Heurelho GOMES produces a solid save to prevent what would have been a wonderful goal

45:Half Time

46: BOOKED - Another stupid challenge by Edison MENDEZ results in a yellow card
51: A lot of shouting by Jan KROMKAMP, trying to encourage his team mates to keep up their work rate
54: GOAL!! - Bakari SAGNA volleys it into the back of the net
55: A great save by Jens LEHMANN prevented an embarrassment for the sleeping defenders
56: An accurate pass falls to Timmy SIMONS who crosses it into the box
61: Jens LEHMANN dives to his right and palms away a powerful effort
62: A great effort but Heurelho GOMES is equal to it!
63: Jefferson FARFAN playa a long ball forward
64: The imposing Gabriel MILITO heads inches over
66: Excellent first touch by Gabriel MILITO, he turns skillfully, but rifles his shot wide
70: After the initial save Jens LEHMANN quickly gets back on his feet and blocks the rebound
72: Robin VAN PERSIE darts down the wing with little interference from the opposition
75: Ibrahim AFELLAY bursts through the rearguard, not believing his luck, but a poor first touch lets him down!
80: Aleksandr HLEB has a free header which goes wide of the post
82: After the keepers initial save Aleksandr HLEB runs in for the rebound but agonisingly blasts it over!
89: With an open goal Edison MENDEZ shot blazes over the bar! No wonder he's looking at the ground!

90:
Full Time

MY Sm Reputation increased to 42. Not bad run of games. Except a few players Not match Fit Oye.

Second in the league now behind Chelsea by only 1 point but they have MASSIVE goal difference :?

nazo

Established Member
What's this game all about? I don't think i'll get involved because of all the work i have but it looks kind of neat. Is a game played everyday?

Nutsy

Established Member
No the game isn't played everyday mate, but it's played about twice a week. Depends on what your fixtures tells you. Yeah It's a cool game. Hoping I could make a full set-up (leagues) dedicated to Arsenal-Mania members. At the moment yeah. We're just joining other leagues.

ArsenalwithoutVieira

Won 2-1 yesterday- starting to move up the table but was left in poor position when i joined. I keep getting players sent off but can switch formations and have good enough players to fill in.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
i won 4-0 yesterday. but then fiorentina had lupoli playing in goal...so...yeah

today is a clash against top of the table hamburg

entropy13

Established Member
arsenal_hleb said:
i won 4-0 yesterday. but then fiorentina had lupoli playing in goal...so...yeah

today is a clash against top of the table hamburg

I'm top of the table as well (with HSV)...Will play PSG in the World Champ Shield later...

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

of course...needless to say. but do you have backup DM?

Christofaux

argh i didnt see you guys were in a different league. I overtook Sydney FC in a 3 division competition of which they are the worst team. This season is all but lost to post a win would be 'great success'. Ill see if i can challenge for promotion next season.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

it would be good if someone could be gold member and create an a-m league. haha

entropy13

Established Member
A 3-5-2 formation took it's toll for me...but what can I do? I barely have any CBs fit (Kompany's injured) lost 1-0 to PSG, ONLY JUST!

ArsenalwithoutVieira

well i sold Villa for 32m plus Yaya Toure and am trying to sign with my 55m i now have:
Bojan
Van Der Vaart
Podolski
Micah Richards

and that should leave me about 5-10m incase i get desperate for a player.

My Team for tonights game will be:

Ceni
Alves, Toure, Ayala, Cordoba
Quaresma, Toure, Gilberto, Rosicky
Owen, Torres

Makoun and Clichy are both suspended, not many other players that can make an impact.

entropy13

Established Member
A 4-1 win against Schalke...13 goals in 11 appearances for Olic! Still top of Division 2!

0:
Kick-Off

2: The ball crashes against the bar and Manuel NEUER has to be at full stretch for the rebound
4: A good reflex save by Manuel NEUER prevents the opposition scoring!
5: Nigel DE JONG looks up at the sky in disbelief as he fired his shot over the bar from six yards!
7: The advancing Frank ROST just did enough to deflect the ball away from the goal
8: The shot is hit goal bound but into the arms of Frank ROST
14:
15: GOAL!! - Ivica OLIC beats the offside trap and slides it under the advancing keeper!
17: Before Mohammed ZIDAN shot could nestle in the corner of the net it is clattered away at full stretch for a corner!
19: A poor finish by Mohammed ZIDAN
26: The keeper comes roaring off his line and clatters with Levan KOBIASHVILI sending the ball wide
28: In a swift counter-attack, Dario RODRIGUEZ races up the field but clumsily trips over the ball
31: An outswinging corner is headed into the hands of Manuel NEUER
32: A dangerous corner is whipped into the box but Bastian REINHARDT can not out jump his marker
33: A delicate chip has Frank ROST stumbling back towards goal
35: A spectacular overhead kick is pushed over the bar by Manuel NEUER
38: A mix up in the defence allows Altintop HALIL to hammer his shot over
39: GOAL!! - Levan KOBIASHVILI using his pace and power forces his way into the box and lashes home! He's in great form!
41: A mazey dribble by Hatem BEN ARFA but he is unfortunate as he fails to get his shot on target
43: BOOKED - Marcelo BORDON receives a yellow card after violent conduct

45:
Half Time

47: After the keepers initial save Altintop HALIL runs in for the rebound but agonisingly blasts it over!
54: A glancing header nearly caught Manuel NEUER out
55: GOAL!! - A dangerous corner is whipped in and Mohammed ZIDAN nods the ball home!
57: A cross from the bye-line is headed out of play by Zlatan BAJRAMOVIC
59: Dario RODRIGUEZ can not find anyway through the defence
60: Nigel DE JONG playa a long ball forward
61: Raphael WICKY finds himself in plenty of space as he rushes his shot into the arms of the keeper
64: Levan KOBIASHVILI beats the offside trap but a poor shot lets him down!
65: Romeo CASTELEN nods down a high ball across the face of goal
68: A wonderful strike from Ivica OLIC is pushed away by the keeper
70: GOAL!! - Ivica OLIC thumps in a low drive from 20 yards out! Two keepers couldn't have stopped that!
74: A shot from Peter LOVENKRANDS is cleared off the line and out to safety
75: With an open goal Romeo CASTELEN shot blazes over the bar! No wonder he's looking at the ground!
77: A delicate chip from Glen JOHNSON crashes back off the bar
78: GOAL!! - A poor clearance falls to Juan Pablo SORIN who smacks the ball past the despairing keeper!
82: A fumbled pass by Romeo CASTELEN goes out of play
85: One of the best chances of the half goes begging as Levan KOBIASHVILI fails to follow up on the rebound
87: Levan KOBIASHVILI pleads loudly with his team mates not to become to complacent
89: A golden opportunity is wasted and Levan KOBIASHVILI knows it!

90:
Full Time

Nutsy

Established Member
Top of the table now of divison one of my set-up. Heh, when I first started with these guys, I was at 9th with 2 loses and 1 draw. Been winning on spree now :D

The bloke who's controlling Juve must think I'm a chump. = Juventus have made a counter-offer to Arsenal for David TREZEGUET of £20,000,000 plus Tomas ROSICKY and Robin VAN PERSIE. muppet.

Anyway won my game against Benfica 2-1.

0:Kick-Off

0: A scramble in the six yard box ensues and Robin VAN PERSIE blasts it into the arms of the keeper
7: An excellent tacke by Bakari SAGNA brakes down the attack
8: The keeper comes roaring off his line and clatters with Freddy ADU sending the ball wide
10: A snapshot falls easily into the arms of Hans-Jorg BUTT
11: Ángel DI MARIA heads onto the roof of the goal
12: Cleber ANDERSON drags his shot wide
13: MIGUELITO chip beats the keeper but it is cleared off the line by the waiting defender
15: GOAL!! - The ball is pulled back from the by line to the unmarked Ángel DI MARIA, who finishes cleverly!
21: A spectacular overhead kick by NUNO GOMES flies wide of the mark
24: A mazey dribble by Aleksandr HLEB but he is unfortunate as he fails to get his shot on target
26: BOOKED - NUNO GOMES receives a yellow card after a rash tackle
28: A header at the far post is easily collected by Jens LEHMANN
30: An outswinging corner is headed into the hands of Hans-Jorg BUTT
31: A ball over the top of the defence results in a one-on-one but Jens LEHMANN does just enough to deny the goal
32: Diego MILITO receives the ball on his left and smashes a dipping 25-yarder against the bar
38: LUIZAO wins the aerial challenge
41: The ball is knocked long by MIGUELITO, to send the ball into the oppositions half
44: A smooth one-two between Tomas ROSICKY and his team mate to create some nice passing moves

45:Half Time

47: A cross from deep by Andres INIESTA goes out of play
49: Jens LEHMANN dives to his left and palms away a powerful effort
56: After a scramble in the six yard box Hans-Jorg BUTT pounces on the loose ball
58: A low shot from Cleber ANDERSON is palmed away by the keeper
62: GOAL!! - Aparecido da GILBERTO SILVA finishes off a slick passing move with a clever finish!
63: A clear crisp strike by Aleksandr HLEB hits the side netting!
64: BOOKED - After a reckless challenge Aparecido da GILBERTO SILVA receives a yellow card
65: Aleksandr HLEB hits a straight volley towards goal but it crashes off the near post
66: A wonderful strike from Tomas ROSICKY is pushed away by the keeper
68: After twisting and turning with the ball Gabriel MILITO is finally tackled
69: GOAL!! - Aparecido da GILBERTO SILVA beats two defenders and slots home a great solo effort!
70: Costas KATSOURANIS looks up at the sky in disbelief as he fired his shot over the bar from six yards!
71: Diego MILITO plays the ball out of his own half
75: An easy chance by Diego MILITO goes begging
77: da Silva EDUARDO has his head in his hands, after he blasts wide infront of an open goal!!!!
78: Jens LEHMANN out jumps everyone to collect an inswinging corner heading towards the goal
82: NUNO GOMES finds himself in plenty of space as he rushes his shot into the arms of the keeper
86: Gabriel MILITO makes it to the bye-line and puts in the cross which is headed clear

90:Full Time

ArsenalwithoutVieira

ive had this offer but am unsure i am to pay 9m or to get 9m

Bayern Munchen have made an offer to Arsenal for Emmanuel ADEBAYOR of £9,000,000 plus Michael RENSING and Mats HUMMELS

Im Arsenal obviously

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

get 9m plus those 2 players of course.

but then those 2 aren't exactly the best players to get in the game

ArsenalwithoutVieira

the SMFA stepped in and blocked my above deal-

signed Bojan, Karadeniz, Huntelaar, Micah Richards, and have a 15.5m bid for Van Der Vaart. only want one more player after van der vaart and my squad will be complete. Akinfeev is the player. Is there a way i can get bids for Adebayor, Hleb etc from unmanaged sides easily?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom