<

Soccer Manager.com

Discussion in 'Football Games (FIFA, FM, FPL, etc.)' started by Nutsy, Sep 2, 2007.

1. entropy13

entropy13 New Member

Bidding for players in unmanaged clubs is still a lot of work. You have to agree for a price with the AI.

Won 3-1 against Internacional, Olic with a brace (15 goals in 12 games), plus Sorin scored also.

0: Kick-Off

1: Melo CLEMER pulls off a fantastic save!
    3: Ivica OLIC comes within inches of scoring, getting on the edge of a fine cross, glancing his free header just wide
    6: GOAL!! - A mix up in the defence allows Andre PINGA to poke home!
    10: A header at the far post is easily collected by Frank ROST
    11: A vicious strike from 25 yards has Frank ROST scrambling across his net to the ball
    14: Carlos ADRIANO beats the offside trap but a poor shot lets him down!
    15: da Silva ELDER GRANJA starts to push further forward in the attack
    16: A last ditch saving tackle by Ivica OLIC sees it out for a corner
    19: GOAL!! - Ivica OLIC smashes it with venom into the roof of the net!
    20: Frank ROST was at full stretch to tip it over
    21: RED CARD - A horror tackle in the middle of the park leads to a straight red for Carlos ADRIANO
    24: Pablo GUINAZU has a free header which goes wide of the post
    25: A clear crisp strike by Hatem BEN ARFA hits the side netting!
    30: The imposing Pablo GUINAZU heads inches over
    31: Melo CLEMER produces a solid save to prevent what would have been a wonderful goal
    32: Pablo GUINAZU gains control at the edge of the box but curls his shot inches wide
    39: An outswinging corner is headed into the hands of Melo CLEMER
    40: A free header by Pablo GUINAZU grazes the top of the bar

45: Half Time

47: Some hard tackling by Andre PINGA, contributing to his teams defence
    49: Frank ROST dives to his left and clutches the ball to his chest
    53: A beautiful overhead kick by Nigel DE JONG, just goes over the crossbar!
    54: A delicate chip from Correa CHRISTIAN crashes back off the bar
    56: Nigel DE JONG nods down a high ball across the face of goal
    57: An excellent strike is tipped over the bar by Melo CLEMER
    60: The ball crashes against the bar and Melo CLEMER has to be at full stretch for the rebound
    63: GOAL!! - Ivica OLIC caresses in a curling shot! What technique!
    64: Frank ROST forces the corner with a fine save!
    69: Raphael WICKY loses his marker and his snapshot from the edge of the box which results in a wonderful reflex save from the keeper
    70: Melo CLEMER hardly has to give the tame shot a thought
    75: A mix up in the defence allows Melo CLEMER to hammer his shot over
    78: RED CARD - Raphael ALEX is sent off after head butting an opponent!
    81: Ivica OLIC finds himself in plenty of space as he rushes his shot into the arms of the keeper
    82: Melo CLEMER drags his shot wide
    84: Melo CLEMER dives to his right and clutches the ball to his chest
    85: Frank ROST is at hand to clear the danger
    89: GOAL!! - Juan Pablo SORIN rises above the defender and glances a header inside the far post!

90: Full Time

2. Clrnc

Clrnc Well-Known Member Trusted

arsenalwithoutvieira. you really was fast in signing those 2 in front. luckily i informed you fast. i missed out on those 2 wonderkids. damn

unmanaged club's players are easier to sign. you would have to start low and patiently bid till a price is agreed.

or else you can try clubs that are external. even easier as you can throw in players you don't want

3. thanks- yeh i snapped those 2 up as quick as i could- what im asking is can i make unmanaged clubs bid for my players?

4. Clrnc

nope. they bid whenever they wants

5. got van der vaart- now selling Lehmann and Hleb to raise funds for Akinfeev then my squad is complete.

6. My current squad

Gk- Ceni, Carson, (Akinfeev)
    DR- Micah Richards, Eboue, Dani Alves
    DC- Toure, Ayala, Cordoba
    DL- Cordoba, Clichy, Traore
    MR- Alves, Quaresma
    MC- Yaya Toure, Denilson, Makoun, Gilberto, ML- Quaresma, Rosicky
    AMC- Van Der Vaart
    FC/STR- Huntelaar, Owen, Bojan, Torres and quite a few youngsters.

7. entropy13

entropy13 New Member

My Hamburg SV squad:

[​IMG]

8. Nutsy

Nutsy New Member Elite

My current Squad. Will have a Champions Cup game tonight.

[​IMG]

Last game against Sao Paolo won 2-0. Top of the league still. Sao Paolo was the team this Arsenal lost before my takeover.

0:Kick-Off

1: An ambitious 30 yard drive from Robin VAN PERSIE shoots over the bar
    2: Aleksandr HLEB miss hits his shot wide of goal
    3: Diego MILITO is tripped in the box but the ref waves play on
    4: Robin VAN PERSIE makes it to the bye-line and puts in the cross which is headed clear
    5: Somehow an easy tap-in from Aleksandr HLEB goes wide
    7: RODRIGO FABRI places a right foot shot wide from twenty five yards out
    10: A shot from distance is stopped by Jens LEHMANN
    11: A cross from out wide falls to Aleksandr HLEB who miss hits the volley
    12: GOAL!! - The ball is pulled back from the by line to the unmarked Robin VAN PERSIE, who finishes cleverly!
    16: The ball crashes against the bar and Ceni ROGERIO has to be at full stretch for the rebound
    17: GOAL!! - Gabriel MILITO ran onto a through ball and thumped it into the top corner!
    21: Robin VAN PERSIE header goes inches wide
    25: A snapshot by Diego MILITO on the edge of the D flies just over
    28: A fingertip save by Jens LEHMANN denies what would have been a lovely worked goal
    29: A fierce shot is clawed away by Jens LEHMANN
    32: Good passing by LEANDRO, helps to keep the midfield together
    38: Andres INIESTA has his head in his hands, after he blasts wide infront of an open goal!!!!
    40: Diego MILITO dives in at the near post only to be denied by the woodwork
    41: JUNIOR races towards the goal, but shoots over
    43: Ceni ROGERIO punches the ball clear for a corner
    44: Aparecido da GILBERTO SILVA shot is cleared of the line by

45:Half Time

46: A cross from deep by Diego MILITO goes out of play
    50: Tomas ROSICKY makes space on the right, but fails to control the pass
    54: A last ditch saving tackle by JUNIOR sees it out for a corner
    55: Gonçalves ANDRE DIAS lacks the final touch
    58: Alerted to the danger Diego MILITO heads it out of play
    60: JUNIOR receives the ball on his left and smashes a dipping 25-yarder against the bar
    63: Ceni ROGERIO is at hand to clear the danger
    64:
    70: JUNIOR centeres the ball
    71: Aleksandr HLEB places a left foot shot wide from twenty five yards out
    81: Excellent first touch by RODRIGO FABRI, he turns skillfully, but rifles his shot wide
    83: Johannes DJOUROU takes control of the ball and looks up for the pass
    87: A spectacular overhead kick by Jose JADILSON flies wide of the mark
    89: The crowd are on their feet applauding after some magic on the ball by Anunciado JOSUE

90:Full Time

9. Clrnc

my squad is far from complete. but then i have very little funds. i am buying very very young players to take a gamble in future

10. entropy13

entropy13 New Member

I'm just in need of one more versatile player, most probably a CB/DM, a CB/RB, a CB/LB or a D

11. Clrnc

i just concluded 2 terrible deals i made lastnight for fun.

i have got guardado for 9m+senderos for in actual fact i could ahve bidded lesser. i guess the chief executive misleaded me a little.

the 2nd deal, i got micah richards for close to 10m+gilberto.

argh i am regretting it now

12. entropy13

entropy13 New Member

Won 1-0 against Sporting. I'm in a winning streak and still top of the table, no change in positions for all the clubs in Division 2 anyway. :D

0: Kick-Off

0: A fingertip save by Frank ROST denies what would have been a lovely worked goal
    8: Juan Pablo SORIN miss hits his shot wide of goal
    14: An inswinging corner is headed into the hands of Vladimir STOJKOVIC
    16: Pereira GLADSTONE is brought down in the area, the ref consults his linesman, no penalty!!!
    22: A snapshot falls easily into the arms of Frank ROST
    23: A great effort but Vladimir STOJKOVIC is equal to it!
    24: da Silva Muniz LIEDSON places a left foot shot wide from twenty yards out
    26: A lovely ball falls to Mohammed ZIDAN but he shoots wide
    33: Juan Pablo SORIN comes within inches of scoring, getting on the edge of a fine cross, glancing his free header just wide
    34: The advancing Vladimir STOJKOVIC just did enough to deflect the ball away from the goal
    37: A clear crisp strike by Joris MATHIJSEN hits the side netting!
    40: The ball crashes against the bar and Frank ROST has to be at full stretch for the rebound
    41: BOOKED - Thimothee ATOUBA is booked for an off-the-ball incident

47: The imposing Roberto HILBERT heads inches over
    48: David JAROLIM is clean through on goal with only the keeper to beat, but hits the outside of the post
    55: Juan Pablo SORIN is put through into the six yard box, but the linesman raises his flag
    56: An ambitious 30 yard drive from Leandro ROMAGNOLI shoots over the bar
    57: BOOKED - The ref cautions Nigel DE JONG after a late challenge
    58: Excellent first touch by Luís MIGUEL VELOSO, he turns skillfully, but rifles his shot wide
    62: Some hard tackling by Nigel DE JONG, contributing to his teams defence
    64: BOOKED - Roberto HILBERT takes out his man with his forearm and results in a yellow card
    65: A tame 15-yard shot hardly troubles Fernandes DERLEI
    67: Yannick DJALÓ takes the ball around two defenders but then fluffs his shot
    68: Back-peddling clumsily Frank ROST just gets his fingers to it
    70: Ivica OLIC gains control at the edge of the box but curls his shot inches wide
    78: With an open goal da Silva Muniz LIEDSON shot blazes over the bar! No wonder he's looking at the ground!
    79: GOAL!! - The ball is casually rolled into the net by Mohammed ZIDAN, where was the defence?
    80: Mohammed ZIDAN beats the offside trap but a poor shot lets him down!
    81: Nigel DE JONG strays offside
    82: One of the best chances of the half goes begging as Simon VUKCEVIC fails to follow up on the rebound
    85: Ivica OLIC blasts wide of the goal
    87: Simon VUKCEVIC receives the ball on his left and smashes a dipping 25-yarder against the bar
    88: Ivica OLIC looks up at the sky in disbelief as he fired his shot over the bar from six yards!

13. Have not played this game yet. Which is better this or xpert 11 ?

14. Nutsy

Nutsy New Member Elite

Not bad, Except much more complicated leagues and you're stuck with the team you can get unless you make transfers which at times the chairman, or the player himself refuses to be transferred.

I have not checked this game for a while and I lost 2 games and drew 1. you have to be active changing your tactics etc. Otherwise not bad of a game.

15. Clrnc

xpert eleven edge this because we are all playing in the leagues.

if we have 1gold member for this game we can have a-m league for us

16. entropy13

entropy13 New Member

Won 2-1 against Palermo. :)

0: Kick-off

1: Gianni MUNARI places a right foot shot wide from twenty yards out
    5: The ball is collected on the edge of the box by Thimothee ATOUBA who slices his shot wide
    6: Alberto FONTANA saves and holds the ball well
    7: BOOKED - After a foolish foul on the edge of the box Aimo DIANA receives an instant caution!
    8: A mazey dribble by David DI MICHELE but he is unfortunate as he fails to get his shot on target
    12: At full stretch Alberto FONTANA tips a thirty yard drive around the post for a corner
    13: Fabrizio MICCOLI dives in at the near post only to be denied by the woodwork
    16: Some brilliant work down the flank by Ciro CAPUANO leaves him in plenty of space, but a weak pass is easily intercepted
    18: A snapshot by David JAROLIM on the edge of the D flies just over
    19: Alberto FONTANA dives to his left and clutches the ball to his chest
    22: Mark BRESCIANO nearly gives the crowd something to cheer about as his drive whistles past the post
    26: Ivica OLIC receives the ball on his left and smashes a dipping 25-yarder against the bar
    34: Alberto FONTANA dives to his right and clutches the ball to his chest
    35: Juan Pablo SORIN places a left foot shot wide from twenty yards out
    36: Mattia CASSANI arrives in the box but doesn't reach the pass
    38: GOAL!! - Ivica OLIC rises majestically and heads the inswinging corner into the net!
    41: GOAL!! - A long ball down the middle is collected by David JAROLIM who drills home a right foot shot!
    43: An easy chance by Ciro CAPUANO goes begging

49: A good reflex save by Alberto FONTANA prevents the opposition scoring!
    59: Roberto HILBERT chip beats the keeper but it is cleared off the line by the waiting defender
    60: Somehow an easy tap-in from David DI MICHELE goes wide
    62: GOAL!! - A speculative chip by Francesco PARRAVICINI is fumbled by the hapless keeper and rolls agonisingly over the line!
    65: The ball is knocked long by Joris MATHIJSEN, to send the ball into the oppositions half
    68: An opportunist effort is cracked from distance by Gianni MUNARI just wide
    71: A dazzling run by David DI MICHELE is ended with a crisp strike that goes agonisingly wide
    77: A free header by David DI MICHELE grazes the top of the bar
    86: Frank ROST punches the ball clear for a corner
    88: A cross from out wide falls to David JAROLIM who miss hits the volley

17. entropy13

entropy13 New Member

Here's my current HSV squad:
    [​IMG]

I've got promoted from Division 2 last season, so I'm in Division 1 now. Currently in the top half of the table, hovering from 6th to 9th place generally.

I signed Odemwingie, Cassani and Yeste before the season started. Just recently (yesterday and today) I've bought Felipe, Berezutsky and Kerzhakov.

18. Clrnc

not bad. my stuttgart is doing pretty well either.

div1 fourth place now. shall post some screenshots later.

19. got bored and will make an arsenal team free in a league for one of you to grab, got some good players as well with 100m to spend.

20. Rocafella

Rocafella New Member

Just bought a gold membership for this game but haven't set up the league yet.