• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Soccer Manager.com

Nutsy

Established Member
I'm curious if anyone heard about this game.

Looks great to be honest and I controlled Arsenal Team with a lot changes in the squad. Fabregas is no longer with us, moved to Barcelona for £20.0M & Andres INIESTA .That Kolo Toure mved to Barcelona aswell replaced £15.5M & Gabriel MILITO & Juliano BELLETTI. Note : I did not do this, it was done right after I took over the club.

LINK

Looks Good, just joined this game, Works like any Football Manager online. And would be interesting if the fellow A-Ms here. The League I joined is World Championship 841.

Nutsy

Established Member
No, unless you are a gold member, you have to join in other setups (leagues) and see if a club often in blue are available to manage. I'm in Setup World Championship 841 Division 1. - Arsenal.

There's alot of clubs that can be chosen from, you can have multiple managers of Arsenal but a different league. etc.

Thinking I might create a League once I become a Gold Member. A league for A-M to be honest. And the fact that if your experience are good etc, god reocrds etc, your points will jump and you can manage up to 10 different teams in 10 different leagues.

That's pretty cool to be honest.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
i cant even choose arsenal. they say no available club

Nutsy

Established Member
You can try and look for Other leagues. the one I'm taking World Championship 841, there's only one specific team in each Setups, and I have taken over that one. There's a lot of the World Championships there. Takes a while to look for it though......

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

all arsenals are taken up. can i take another club and then when arsenal is available then i retake them? or can i take 2 clubs?

if not i will take sevilla for now

Nutsy

Established Member
Yeah you can, but you have to quit the club before doing that. Unless your ranks moved up. Of which it entitles you to more than 1 club you can manage at the same time.

Another easy way to get that is to becomea gold member where you have to pay for it.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

i have taken over vfb stuttgart. and bidded for 2 players. don't now whether will they be accepted

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

i have taken over vfb stuttgart. and bidded for 2 players. don't now whether will they be accepted

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

what you mean by setup? i am in world championship 897...

i bidded for alot of players. darn a few of my star players have bid accepted before i joined

Nutsy

Established Member
World Championship 897 is your setup aka. League division.

Yup, the computer will play your team until you accpet the Management control, things are done and could not be reversed etc.

I lost Fabregas and Toure to Barcelona to be honest. but Iniesta seemed to be doing well, and Diego Milito the player bought before I took over the club, scores well with RVP.

Adebayor is off form though.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

bidded for whole lot of player and well over my transfer funds, could i be make benkrupt if all the transfers are accepted?

Nutsy

Established Member
Depends on how well your club will do. This game is quite realistic in my point of view, my cuurent funds are 57.7 million. That I think not included the wages of players etc.

I'm not quite as i am still quite new in this game too.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

lol. i had a chat with the arsenal manager in my setup and he offered my djourou+sagna for meira. i immediately accepted with glee :)

entropy13

Established Member
arsenal_hleb said:
lol. i had a chat with the arsenal manager in my setup and he offered my djourou+sagna for meira. i immediately accepted with glee :)

Meira's quite versatile though; A CB but quite accomplished in DM, decent even as a RB, Toure level (as RB) perhaps.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

nadz, add me as friend. i can't find you in the game...

how do you access other set ups?

entropy13

Established Member
I joined World Championship 840. :)

Took over HSV. van der Vaart was sold for £20.0M to ManU. And I don't know why Glen Johnson and Hilario were bought!

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

haha. my team stuttgart is almost unrecognisable. i bought so many players and sold so many players in just a week.

entropy13

Established Member
I've bidded for some players. I need depth upfront and on the wings. Got a defender transfer listed.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom