• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Soccer Manager.com

Rocafella

Established Member
You get one free custom set-up with a gold membership but I think that the World Championship format looks the best because there's a good amount of teams and good variety so people should want to play as them.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
ok then lets set world championship format. but everybody would want arsenal considering who we supporting.

lets only allow a-m people

nazo

Established Member
I'll join. I'm guessing the admin would deserve Arsenal (Rocafella) unless he doesn't want them.

I don't know anything about the game though but i enjoy these types of games.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

its like FM where all the clubs are there for you to choose.

or should we vacant arsenal and we all can each choose one team

entropy13

Established Member
I don't know what's happened with it, and I can't make a custom setup as well since I'm not a gold member. I'm managing 3 clubs now, HSV, Fiorentina and Zaragoza.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I also got myself a HSV side :)
Current in turn 8

Got myself some good players!

SuperStar

Yeah I am. I'm currently managing Bordeaux and I am very close to promotion into Division 1 in a world championship.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
I'm a Gold Member myself, currently have fourteen teams although i must confess i am concerned as to where this game is headed. SM are constantly making changes which interferes with the smoothness of the game, i wish they would just leave it alone. If it ain't broke, don't fix it as the saying goes.

SuperStar

Wow you must play it a lot, I only recently started playing. I never thought of paying to become a gold member, do you think it is actually worth it?

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
SuperStar said:
Wow you must play it a lot, I only recently started playing. I never thought of paying to become a gold member, do you think it is actually worth it?
Yes, in the sense that when i got it in October 2009 i was still fairly happy with the game and i kept quitting the teams i had to try and get better teams like Barce/Real Madrid/Arsenal and so forth, gold membership gave me more chances to get those teams and i now have three Real's, three Barces, two Inter's, two Arsenal's and one Milan. So in that sense it is worth it.
But in recent months i've become a little disenchanted with SM as i've already stated as they are needlessly fiddling with the game and ruining my enjoyment of the game. They are also making the rating changes a little too radical for my liking as well. I'm in two minds as to whether to renew my GM, i probably will as i would lose teams that i have become attached too but it will be somewhat reluctantly as i can't help but feel my money is going to a bunch of mercenaries.

CandysRoom

Established Member
Ha, i've only just found this thred.

Rich, i think you and i were discussing SM in the lobby one night a few months back. Wow, 14 teams, you must have a serious addiction. I've only got 5 - 2 Arsenals, Barnsley, Southampton and Man U.

As you predicted, Diaby didn't get the 90 i was hoping for, but he will, so i'm keeping him...

Send me an invite to Candysroom. and i'll join a club in one of your setups for some fun if you like.

entropy13

Established Member
Lost interest in this, but SM keeps on e-mailing me :lol:

There's not much to do after you get promoted to Division 1. The top 5 clubs basically hoarded all the best players already. I might check it out now lol

Top Bottom