• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Soccer Manager.com

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
If people who are reading this are interested in joining the AM league that i MIGHT be creating, then please register your interest as at the moment we don't have nearly enough people to make this a worthwhile exercise.

rich 1990

Cool, problem is we still don't have nearly enough to make this a competitive set up. We need AT LEAST four more.

rich 1990

TheLoneFalcon said:
I'll join.

edit: don't know how it works though, just registered.
Cool. What will happen is i'll(probably) create a custom game world in which you'll have to apply for a team, as opposed to normal game worlds where you can just take over.

That's seven managers by my count, MYSELF
Candysroom
Lonefalcon
Entropy
Felixglynn
Trion
Gonner 88
Looking for at least ten managers

entropy13

Established Member
Yeah remove the question mark to my name, I'll come back to SM once you get the 10 managers. After the exams the semester would be finished soon anyway so I'll have more time lol

rich 1990

We're slowly getting there. I was going to create this set up tonight when i renew GM but we're still short so i'll have to delay. Also, i'm going on holiday on Tuesday and shan't be back til the Wednesday the following week so there's going to be a little bit of a wait for this.

rich 1990

Trion has now left AM so we're now down to six. I will make it on Monday, giving any people interested some more time to register themselves. However, i'm going to make you all take an oath, promising me you won't quit.

I,(insert name here), do promise to not let Rich create this gameworld and then back out/not apply for a job/quit after two games, thereby wasting his money and am aware of the consequences if i do this which won't be pleasant.

:)

rich 1990

An update on this Arsenal mania league. It could happen tomorrow or may be as long as two weeks but it WILL happen within the next fortnight.

CandysRoom

Established Member
Did anyone else get fecking screwed by their new "improvements" last night? Lost all my in game instructions for all my teams :evil:

rich 1990

CandysRoom said:
Did anyone else get fecking screwed by their new "improvements" last night? Lost all my in game instructions for all my teams :evil:
No i got lucky with that, not that my results were particularly good :(

rich 1990

For those who want a good laugh, go on the SM forum and look for the Arsenal thread, you get some right jokers on there. I, Infernito on there, have had an argument with about 15 different people over the past two days. I think i antigonise a lot of people on there. 8))

rich 1990

Interesting rating changes on SM recently and some highly contentious ones. Iniesta went up 1 and becomes only the fourth player with a rating of 97 or above, i don't disagree with that as he deserves it. The likes of Rooney, Torres, Terry and Ronaldinho(?!) all went down. I have to say i found the decision to give Özil a 93 already rather bizarre and yet Khedira only went up to 91? Pedro went up two which is a tad strange as well when i hear he's not been that impressive this year.

Arsenal changes included a +1 for Chamakh, well deserved i would say, but nothing for Nasri :? Makes you wonder if SM actually watch football. Wilshere is now rated 87 and is currently considered an inferior player to David Bentley and on the same level as Silvestre :lol: Song got a plus one as well, which again is very debatable.

CandysRoom

Established Member
At what rating level would people say Nasri is playing at this season? He should at least be 93 if not 94.

Arshavin 94
David Silva 93
Özil 93
Diego 93

All inferior players at a much higher rating...

rich 1990

As you say Candy, Nasri should be a minimum of 93, probably 94. Still, he'll get it next time.

Also, Stuart H is actually a ****.

rich 1990

Sagna+1
Fabianski+2
Koscielny+1
Almunia-1
Walcott+1 debatable
Chamakh+1
Arshavin-1
Wilshere+1 or 2

I reckon these should all happen next time around.

CandysRoom

Established Member
I'd go for those. Walcott deserves a 90 purely because he's as, if not more influentual than Lennon who is 90 rated.

I'm doing some serious iffing and ahhing about whether to hang onto Diaby. I think he's far too injury prone to get that 90 and hang onto it.

Who's Stuart H? Am i being obtuse again :)

Latest posts+

Top Bottom