• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Soccer Manager.com

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
CandysRoom said:
I'd go for those. Walcott deserves a 90 purely because he's as, if not more influentual than Lennon who is 90 rated.

I'm doing some serious iffing and ahhing about whether to hang onto Diaby. I think he's far too injury prone to get that 90 and hang onto it.

Who's Stuart H? Am i being obtuse again :)
Mod on the forum who is now stalking me.

rich 1990

Already done that 8)) The mods don't like me and i don't like them. I can just tell they're waiting for a chance to ban me but i'm making sure i tread carefully and obey their stupid, non-swearing, idiotic rules :)

rich 1990

To be fair, the average of the forum is about four. Some very petulant people on there.

rich 1990

:lol: I've literally just this second learnt that Stuart H is actually younger than me. For some reason, i always thought he was a grumpy old git in his 30s or 40s. He's a Man City fan as well, hope we tonk 'em and then i can laugh at him.

rich 1990

Today, i started what i hope will be an epic prank on the SM forum. I've become a sort of love me or hate me character (mainly hate) on there and i decided to open a thread saying i shall be leaving (which i'm not) and getting them to either praise me or slag me off. So when, on April 1st, i tell them i'm not leaving i would have either got people to say nice things about me or give them a massive disappointment. The next month's gonna be awesome 8))

CandysRoom

Established Member
You've got too much time on your hands Rich!

Whats your screen name on the SM forums? I only read them occasionally but i'll have a look out for you.

rich 1990

CandysRoom said:
You've got too much time on your hands Rich!

Whats your screen name on the SM forums? I only read them occasionally but i'll have a look out for you.
infernito. I must confess i'm a bit of a wum on there. You should read the Arsenal thread, it's good for a laugh 8))

rich 1990

Quit SM last week after 3 years, 1 month, 3 weeks and 1 day of playing it. With an in game rep of 204, 90 odd trophies and over 4,700 posts on the forum (and fun-filled they were too), i think i left my mark on the game.

rich 1990

BUMP.

I don't know if there's any SM'ers on here but if there is, i'd like a few opinions on my SM Breaking the Law? thread i started. SM have basically called me a cheat twice now by overturning legit deals in GC 138 and I really think something has to be done about this as surely it's false advertising? I pay to play in these set ups and do deals with other managers, in both the examples were also experience going by their reps. Yet SM see fit to over turn deals willy nilly.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
I quitted after something similar and never looked back since

rich 1990

Yeah, it's gone beyond ridiculous now. I really can't let this go though, it's just so morally wrong.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom