Software Update Schedule

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
Administrator
Honestly, it looks like your page zoom is higher than it should be.. try resetting your zoom and see if that shrinks the left side a little. (your text in the posts looks larger than mine)

i could be very wrong though

The Escaped Ape

Trusted
Pop ups are killing the site for me at the moment. Trying to access threads from my iPhone, on half the links, I'm getting pop ups that immediately start loading the App Store for dodgy apps I don't need. Every time I click the link, the same thing happens. I have pop ups disabled on the iPhone, but it doesn't seem to make any difference.

mo50

Elite
Honestly, it looks like your page zoom is higher than it should be.. try resetting your zoom and see if that shrinks the left side a little
The entire page shrinks along with the twitter feed if I try that. I think I need to play around with some adblocking software.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Pop ups are killing the site for me at the moment. Trying to access threads from my iPhone, on half the links, I'm getting pop ups that immediately start loading the App Store for dodgy apps I don't need. Every time I click the link, the same thing happens. I have pop ups disabled on the iPhone, but it doesn't seem to make any difference.

I cannot stress how frustrating this is. Everytime, and I mean everytime, I go into a thread or a new forum I get a app store add reroute that takes me away from the forum. Takes on average of two times of backing out and closing the App store for me to see anything on here. Seriously makes browsing A-M on my Iphone useless.

Please Please please look into this. I know add revenue is important but this makes me stay away from the forum unless I'm on my laptop.

The Escaped Ape

Trusted
I cannot stress how frustrating this is. Everytime, and I mean everytime, I go into a thread or a new forum I get a app store add reroute that takes me away from the forum. Takes on average of two times of backing out and closing the App store for me to see anything on here. Seriously makes browsing A-M on my Iphone useless.

Please Please please look into this. I know add revenue is important but this makes me stay away from the forum unless I'm on my laptop.

It took me 6 attempts just to get here to see what you've written! Some days are worse than others for some reason.

Iceman10

Just as a little note the main reason for my absence the last few months was because one day I found I couldn't get into the forum, thought it was a server down issue, and then totally forgot about the site until these holidays. Figured out the site was blocking my entry due to my use of Steganos Online Shield, more specifically the "block ads" option I believe.

Of course a site cannot be run as a charity with no revenue, but just letting admins know.

Who Goes Through To The Semi-Final?

• Arsenal

Votes: 28 82.4%
  • Slavia Prague

Votes: 6 17.6%