Software Update Schedule

utkarsh_311

The old design was really bad and outdated, this is much better you might not like the color interface but really anything is better

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Some tweaks here and there are needed though.
Make the red more....red.....and apdat the Alerts button, and the New Thread one.

Last edited:

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
yeh, the Magenta definitely needs to be Red. Banner needs to be bigger. Is the font smaller? I know I can change my browser settings but..........

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai
Not sure about the colour, but the forum in general could use some tweaks to make it more modern.

The switch to Xenforo was a good one, but the width of the page and the use of Georgia and Trebuchet as standard fonts are more fitting if we had lived in the 90's.

Edit: a good example is http://www.arsenalreport.com/. Much clearer, uncluttered and much easier on the eyes.

Last edited:

samshere

Why so serieuse?
It'll be great if the forum members could vote on a change before it happens as long as it isn't something that'll affect the site commercially(related to ads).

Gegen Pressing

Great job I Like it but the Menu bar with white text on solid red background makes it less readable on high res 4k screen. Maybe just a red outline/underline and black text font and white background .

GunnerGetYah

The old design was really bad and outdated, this is much better you might not like the color interface but really anything is better

At least the old one looked professional, this now looks like something a kid created. I've designed better websites whilst drunk.

kopzilla

Always Negative
At least the old one looked professional, this now looks like something a kid created. I've designed better websites whilst drunk.

It looks like a man with no clothes on...the earlier one made you feel comfy and easy on the eyes...

Come on guys please revert to the earlier colour.

rednwhitearmy

Resident Noob
The ads associated to Arsenal-Mania are insulting.

I believe you should just ask for donations, with an incentive, such as 'Silver Member' or something based on whether you donate, instead of plaguing the site with a wave of advertisements.

I've been a member for 10-11 years now, and whilst I don't post too regularly, I have seen this site evolve over the years; I would be more than happy to donate if it meant getting rid of the ads.

@redwhiteAustrian , happy to help out.

Last edited:

Stumped

The site is very difficult to access on my phone (android). After 5 or so minutes I get redirected to pop ups and Google notifications that my phone is under threat from viruses.........:(

I never actually get viruses but it's a pain having to clear my browser cache so often for such a petty reason

arsmile

is it just me who is finding the forum quite buggy since the update?

My main issue is- at busy times or in the busier threads it is completely unresponsive to typing in the text boxes before I post a reply.

I have to type the message elsewhere and then copy/paste.

STYLEZ

@redwhiteAustrian
@celestis
@blaze_of_glory

Gents there seems to be a problem with logging into the site. And a few members have had to create new account inc myself.

You will log on then it will lag then you'll get an error message reading "503" but then your account would read last log on 1 minute ago and you'll have the the green tab to say your online when you not.

Any news on this.

Natnat

Elite
I do not the ads that keep coming up
I am not interested in the ads andit certainly puts me off coming online more oftern

Latest posts

Match Prediction

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 44 88.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Fulham Win

Votes: 2 4.0%