• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sokratis (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
I agree, but he's not good enough with the ball for what Arteta wants.
Think the days of out and out basic centre backs are gone. Smalling's in a similar situation at Man Utd.
We're really not showing a passing game under Arteta thusfar. In the big games we're always parking the bus and against West Ham we could barely string a few passes together even without him in the side.

That said, I'd take any fee for all our defenders bar Saliba and Gabriel. Could live with him staying as fifth choice if we manage to get rid of Holding, Chambers and Mustafi. At least 3 need to go, though.

Think he'd do well at West Ham for 1 or 2 years.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
What on earth was that about?

Reminded me of this:

oVsdhyi.gif

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
“Satisfactory offers have not arrived for [Koulibaly]. The club have locked Sokratis, but Nice also requested him. We will see what happens in the next few days. If Napoli sell Kalidou Koulibaly on October 4th, they can send a certified e-mail the morning of the 5th to Arsenal since everything is already done for the purchase of the Greek”.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Nice could probably do with him. Dante is the only CB I recognise in their squad and he's 36. Also Nice would be a nice place to live in the last years of his career, I mean the town itself is kinda dead but it's a nice place for his family.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Would be sorry to see the Greek Keown leave. Would be a massive upgrade on the very error prone and overrated Koulibaly.

Last edited:

senna

Sounds like Sokratis has offers, but seems Napoli is his first choice - makes sense he's Greek and its closer to home. Imagine if Napoli dont pull the trigger before the weekend he'll just take one fo his other offers. eg West Ham or French league

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Hopefully it won`t end up with Sokratis only wanting Napoli, waits for them util the last minute and ends up staying here because they decide they don`t need him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom