• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sokratis (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Said at the time I wasn't a fan of this transfer, I didn't know at the time how correct I'd be proven on this transfer. Much like I was proven correct on Lichsteiner and when I was one of the first to see Torreiras limitations too. I hate how often I get proven correct on players not being good enough (much like some of the mods on here) but it is what it is, it's more of a curse than a blessing. At the end of the day Evans was available at a bargain price but Sven wanted to b reunited with his mate.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Said at the time I wasn't a fan of this transfer, I didn't know at the time how correct I'd be proven on this transfer. Much like I was proven correct on Lichsteiner and when I was one of the first to see Torreiras limitations too. I hate how often I get proven correct on players not being good enough (much like some of the mods on here) but it is what it is, it's more of a curse than a blessing. At the end of the day Evans was available at a bargain price but Sven wanted to b reunited with his mate.

You want a medal or what?

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Kola ( loan), Sokratis ( Contract terminated), Özil ( Contract terminated). Good work in terms of clearing out the deadwood so far this window.

Mustafi better be hiding somewhere as I'm sure Edu is on the hunt looking to rip up his contract too. :lol:

Last edited:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He had some good moments for us, was our best defender in Emery's first season...but the last year or so, coupled with this, bad signing overall.

Good luck to him though, seems a decent bloke.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

It's should be lesson to stop giving huge wages contract to players that not really deserve it but they go give contact to Willian too so not sure if they learn something
Learn nothing, I would say we would be desperate to get rid of him next summer but tbh I think we’re there already.

Tsl

His mistake at Watford made me furious, but the fact that the big man was nearly crying made me soft. He always gave his all. Thank you Papa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996
Top Bottom