• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sokratis Papastathopoulos: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manberg

Predator
jockstrap

sokratis-corner-320x200.jpg

eew no thanks. Footballers have big balls let them hang out. None of that American protection rubbish.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Considering we played the odd and risky tactic of 3 at the back with no RB/RWB I thought Sokratis did an excellent job as RCB an was MOTM in my opinion.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Great game from our Greek warrior playing out of position.

Amazing how we have 3 RB's on the books and still end up playing old Papa there.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
You see how he was in pain last few minutes guy never played RB before he really did well after 10-15 minutes.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
He might be a bit of a clown defender but he surely does give it his all when he plays, even out of position. Like the leeds game, after initial 10-15 min struggle with valbuena, he was pretty good for the rest of the game and really didn't receive much help from Auba as well

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Liked his quotes after the game about not sitting on his contract.

"I don't think about it, I think every day to be happy and help the team and in the end we will see but what I say is that I am not a player who sits on a contract - I don't need it."

Really like Sokratis. Decent defender, gives his all and very proffesional and unassuming.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Liked his quotes after the game about not sitting on his contract.

"I don't think about it, I think every day to be happy and help the team and in the end we will see but what I say is that I am not a player who sits on a contract - I don't need it."

Really like Sokratis. Decent defender, gives his all and very proffesional and unassuming.
I don’t see what’s there to like. Poor defender who says he’ll move if it suits him.

Guy is back up to Mustafi now.

TromsoGooner

What`s to like is that instead of sitting on his 100K a week contract at Arsenal he`ll be willing to move to lets say Wolfsburg at half that wage. Quite refreshing, we`ve had our fair share of players sitting on big contracts contributing next to nothing and thereby hindering us in the transfer market.

say yes

forum master baiter
I don’t think he’s a particularly good CB, but I love his attitude and commitment.

Done a decent job at RB too.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Think it's translate to ambition to play even for lesser teams with less wages than wasting his career on bench but earning money just like Mustafi.
Different situations. Mustafi has multiple years left because he signed a new deal, he’s younger too.

Sok is at the end of his career, has one year left here and is behind Mustafi now.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Didn’t this forum murder Kos for doing what Sok is saying?

Kos got killed on here. What’s the difference? Other than you guys loving a bum.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny

Kos got killed on here. What’s the difference? Other than you guys loving a bum.

The club counted on Kos, i guess. The club dont count on soķ that much, and he is evaluating his options in an honest way. Weird thing to get upset about. Should add that i never really cared about Kos departure

TromsoGooner

One difference is that the club wanted and expected Koscielny, the club captain, to stay. Sokratis is bascially saying that if the club doesn`t want him he`ll leave and won`t sit on his contract.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

until Sok go on strike and refuse to play he'll get same Kosh treatment and he just been here for 2 years unlike Kosh he was here for like 9-10 years you expecting him to show some respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom