• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sokratis Papastathopoulos: Mentor to Plato and Holding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
He would be even more solid if and when he finds a reliable partner beside him. The amount of times he's had to bail out Mustafi is unreal. Holding's done a decent job tbf.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
I wrote him of waaaay before Borehamwood my friend , I still think he's average by the way :lol:.

Tbh he has been good, and I'm not at all of the opinion that he played like this in his last couple of dozen games for Dortmund. He has upped his game in this new challenge, and because of his toughness and anticipation fits the English game. I wasn't impressed either, but just try to name a better CB that moved last summer... You'll struggle, and certainly none of them joined a PL club.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I wrote him of waaaay before Borehamwood my friend , I still think he's average by the way :lol:.
he did surprise me i thought at first we buying another version of Mustafi but so far he look really solid and leader of our defense he even making Mustafi look half decent.

idan

he did surprise me i thought at first we buying another version of Mustafi but so far he look really solid and leader of our defense he even making Mustafi look half decent.
Our defense still look like ****, and Mustafi reminds me of a little faster Squillaci :lol:
But yes,you can say that Sokratis looks solid, and can form a good partnership with Holding.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Sokratis been up there with VVD, Gomez and Laporte as one of the best peforming CBs so far this season.
Gomez has been sensational especially taking his age into account. I remember when we were linked to him from Charlton I think, he bounced back so well from his injury.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
Sokratis been up there with VVD, Gomez and Laporte as one of the best peforming CBs so far this season.

Add Rudiger to that list and I'm on board, Sokratis should be just about under those names. **** CBs at Tottenham are so overrated it can't be put into words, fact is their witty manager knows how to protect them like the iris of his eye.

HBL

Established Member
Going under the radar so much amongst fans that don't support Arsenal. He is still very quick and is more composed than I think any of us thought he would be.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
At the beginning i had so many doubts about our CBs and now we have three, who looked good for the most games and Koscielny and Mavropanos are not even fit yet.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I must say I was completely wrong about him. He’s an outstanding CB. No striker will enjoy facing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom