• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sokratis Papastathopoulos: Mentor to Plato and Holding

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheArsenalis

OMG HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

BUAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

YOU'RE NOT SERIOUS, ARE YOU?

Seriously?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahah

Mustafi at Real Madrid :D

Mustafi at Barcelona :D

Mustafi a good passer with his hateful long balls

Mustafi strong mentality, as shown in the Cup final

And to believe all that, all we need to do is ignore his full season at our club

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
Was mistafi alway bad for us or just last season?

balthazar

4254.jpg
papastathopoulos_mavropanos_arsenal.jpg

Love the pic with the greek boys. Looks like a proper mean defence...straight from ancient Sparta.

Oh_Snap

Am I the only one that noticed that on all the running pics he’s far behind all the others?
Hope he brings some positional awareness like mertesacker because pace surely isn’t his thing

Oh_Snap

Because training pics are accurate depictions of a player's speed during actual games. :rolleyes:
Pointless discussion at this moment. I pointed something out that worries me. If he’s faster than it looks like fine but I don’t take a two year old article where he once In his life over took Cr7 as measurement when he is way behind other players in training. Rolleyessmiley ;) ;) ;)

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Pointless discussion at this moment. I pointed something out that worries me. If he’s faster than it looks like fine but I don’t take a two year old article where he once In his life over took Cr7 as measurement when he is way behind other players in training. Rolleyessmiley ;) ;) ;)
Training recently started and no one is going all out so soon. That's common knowledge that you're missing.
If you still think that he's slow after watching this, then you're either trolling or in serious denial.
The fact is that Sokratis has never been a slow defender and you're trying to make something out of nothing.;););)

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
New league, new coach, different language and the first friendly of the season. Give him some time to fit in.

No.
He was brought in for experience and we paid good money. I expect him to hit the ground running. He is not a young player.

No more forgiveness for the senior experienced players. That is only reserved for young players that you know will make mistakes as they are learning the ropes.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
No.
He was brought in for experience and we paid good money. I expect him to hit the ground running. He is not a young player.

No more forgiveness for the senior experienced players. That is only reserved for young players that you know will make mistakes as they are learning the ropes.
Lol

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
We need a ruthless attitude instead of coddling players...that was Wenger's way and it didn't seem to work the last 14 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom