• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sokratis Papastathopoulos: Mentor to Plato and Holding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I really hope this isn't gonna be one of those situations where we would've been better off going with what we already had.
Just really tired of having slowpokes in defence when we play a high line/high press.... Thought this would change but also not willing to commit to opinion on the back of a single half.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Just really tired of having slowpokes in defence when we play a high line/high press.... Thought this would change but also not willing to commit to opinion on the back of a single half.
We have had koscielny for 8 years :p(and gabriel). It's not like we have had slow cb's. Not that gabriel was good though.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
We have had koscielny for 8 years :p(and gabriel). It's not like we have had slow cb's. Not that gabriel was good though.
In those 8 years, think of the partners he had. Also, hardly a safe bet at the moment when the lad is getting injected and operated on every three days.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
We should not be playing a highline or Socrates will get exposed.
Not going to be good for his confidence either.

Hopefully Emery realizes that and adjusts based on who is starting that day.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Lets wait a bit longer than 45 minutes of game time and a few trainings before branding him a “slowpoke”. He has never been known as particularly slow in his career, perhaps he put on a few pounds in his vacation. Just chill for a second.

TheArsenalis

Can't get any slower than Per really but what he lacked in pace he made up for in other areas and being an imposing figure.
id go as far as saying per was the only defender I've seen at arsenal that has mastered the craft. that said, i don't like defenders that depends on their speed, they usually lack reading of the game and senses danger when we're already in trouble

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Thank you for this exciting fact! I did not know there was a significant correlation between coming to England and becoming slow! Cheers!
Pretty common knowledge the english game is faster than most other leagues.
But as usual you're just trying to be the biggest c*nt on the forum. Well done. Nothing better for the ego than a quick keyboard warrior moment, ey?

razörist

But as usual you're just trying to be the biggest c*nt on the forum. Well done. Nothing better for the ego than a quick keyboard warrior moment, ey?
@Aevius @celestis are we allowed to just blatently insult each other for no good reason? Not the first time he does it to me either! I’ve been banned for less, I wish for equal treatment!

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed

No need for personal insults. If you don't agree with someone's opinion then just move on.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
No need for personal insults. If you don't agree with someone's opinion then just move on.
Look at his response to my post... It wasn't even a disagreement. He's just blatantly being facetious for no good reason at all. I actually agree with his original post. Was just adding to it.

razörist

Not the first time he is provoking after I made a reasonable and worthy addition to the thread. Clearly just trying to get on my nerves for no good reason.
So your additions are reasonable and worthy, but when I say something you don’t like I’m the biggest **** on the forum! And not even an apology, the nerve! I didn’t even directly respond to you, you responded to me. I only clearly remembered slowpoke because I loved pokemon, didn’t even link it to you directly. You need to get over yourself and stop insulting others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom