• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sokratis Papastathopoulos: Mentor to Plato and Holding

Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Better than Mustafi but did not like him turning away from the ball on the 2nd goal at all. I hate that. Otherwise solid though.
Looks bad in slomotion mate, I think he couldn’t do anything about it.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Looks bad in slomotion mate, I think he couldn’t do anything about it.
Yeah it does make it look worse and he may not have been able to do anything but I just don't like that mentality at all. As a defender you've got to put your body on the line. Should be doing absolutely everything to at least try to get some kind of deflection on the shot.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Yeah it does make it look worse and he may not have been able to do anything but I just don't like that mentality at all. As a defender you've got to put your body on the line. Should be doing absolutely everything to at least try to get some kind of deflection on the shot.
I saw him lying on the ground after a tackle still blocking players and tackling, I don’t think his mentality will be an issue.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I saw him lying on the ground after a tackle still blocking players and tackling, I don’t think his mentality will be an issue.
Hopefully. It's just a pet peeve. Don't get me wrong though he was good, that was the only thing I saw from him that I didn't like. If he had a better partner perhaps he'd look even better.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I’m glad he had a decent game. Pre season had me nervous.

FEH

I'd say a 7.5 for his first real game with us and that vs. City. Also wouldnt say hes bad on the ball. Having Cech behind you would make anyone look decent with their feet, however.

Quietly confident about him.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
He looks solid to me. The commentator kept noting how tired he looked in the second half though, do you lot concur? I didn't notice it.
Didn't look like it. Even went on a marauding run into the Chelsea half which was kinda stupid tbf.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Well I think he did okay. There still lack of understanding with Mustafi and playing him and off form won't help you

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
To be clear Leno liked that comment, he didn't make it himself but still what is Sokratis doing :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

To be clear Leno liked that comment, he didn't make it himself but still what is Sokratis doing :lol:

It is quite easy to accidentally like stuff on insta. I’ve learnt that lesson when I’m deep in someone’s feed many a time :lol:

Might be reaching for him here though.

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom