• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sokratis Papastathopoulos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stannis

i have heard some Arsenal fans loosing it becase Zorc said it wasnt done, but he has to feign ignorance.

We had done Dortmund a favour at no cost to us. No point damaging relations with other clubs for no reason

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Hoping this deal isn't announced to be honest. Would rather have Benatia, even though he's two years older.

Preacher

Always Crying
It's done. Even the press doesn't bother to make up rumours about Sokratis going to a different team, because everyone knows that Sokratis to Arsenal is done deal. Zorc must deny agreement in public, because Borussia is a publicly listed company, and they would be obliged to declare it to the stock exchange. For some reason Borrusia want to wait till new financial year before announcing this deal oficially.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
The Greek source confirming this (Sokratis' own father on record in a popular radio station, who, by the way, might also be his agent if I'm not mistaken?) is as reliable as it gets. He sounded 100% confident his son has arranged a transfer at Arsenal. Very unlikely this hasn't already been finalized.

Last edited:

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Ifs its not 100% hopefully we can ditch him if by chance a better option becomes available. Otherwise no upside for us waiting this long.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i have heard some Arsenal fans loosing it becase Zorc said it wasnt done, but he has to feign ignorance.

We had done Dortmund a favour at no cost to us. No point damaging relations with other clubs for no reason
When the last time arsenal fans didn't lose it? especially on twitter they can't stop embarrass us. Zorc siad it's planned to go that way when asked about Sokratis to Arsenal and Diallo to Dortmund he didn't say it's not done

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist

Borussin

AM's Resident Dortmund Fan
Someone give me the lowdown on big Papa. Doesn't seem to be an awe inspiring signing based on the posts in here.

there's been plenty of lowdowns on him from when the talk of him to Arsenal started. I'd say just scroll back about 30 pages and you'll find stuff. I can't be bothered writing all the stuff I wrote out again! And I know a couple other people who watch Bundesliga wrote plenty good stuff about him too.

Ashybashy86

The wonderful/dreadful world of YouTube highlights. You can make anything look WC or amateur
True. Most highlights make him look very good/solid, not so much this 'highlight' though. Also made to look silly by Diallo (replacement).

I'll judge him fully once I've seen him in the PL, but something about him makes me think of a stronger Mustafi.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
When you think of him as nothing more than a temporary kosc replacement and consider the possibility of us signing a young and highly rated talent like soyuncu to compliment sokratis then this transfer makes perfect sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom